[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, I got into MS keys reselling business lately and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: listing.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
listing.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
Hello /biz/,

I got into MS keys reselling business lately and I must say that it goes pretty well. I sell them for dirt cheap but that still a bit higher than the average pay in my country.

But then I noticed that some people are selling keys for higher on eBay which is forbidden as much as I know. So my questions are:

1. How to post a listing on eBay without the fear of getting my listing removed or account banned? Or worse, getting sued by Mircosoft if they care about us little fucks scrapping for money.

2. Do you know any places where I could sell the keys? Like forums and stuff? (e.g. epvp, mpgh, hack forums, Sythe etc)
>>
what kind of keys? Used, new, or bootleg? Are you providing software or license stickers or just emailing the key to the buyer?
>>
>>1428283

How do I get into this?
>>
>>1428283
Either way:

-if you're selling bootleg keys, you will be banned relatively soon. Just need a few customers to complain, and they will.
-it's almost impossible to sell CD-Keys on ebay without being banned/sued if you're not 100% legit
-yes microsoft cares about you "little fucks scraping for money". It takes almost no effort for them to submit one lawsuit to wreck your shit. You'll settle out of court paying like $1000 per key you sold.

trying to sell stolen/hacked/bootleg keys on ebay is begging for a giant spiked dick up your ass.

In order to sell "used" aka non-new retail keys on ebay in a way that even has a CHANCE of not getting you banned/sued, you need to be selling them WITH computers, or with parts of computers (such as a keyboard from a laptop etc), that way you are technically selling a computer along with its windows key. Even this will probably get you banned
>>
>>1428360
Thank you for info. I have unused keys which origin I don't know. I just know a guy who sells them.
There are a lot of people on eBay selling keys like that but IDK how to get into that.
I guess I'll stick to spamming forums which won't ban me for selling these keys.

>>1428353
Find a dude that sells them for even cheaper than you will. The most cheapest guys are selling for like 5$ per key (but I think they'd lower it to 3$ if you order 100+).
>>
Bumb for interest if there are some forums you know that I could infest with my sales.
>>
>>1428440
possible scam.

you're making a killing and he's an email away from dipping when you get fucked. as always, get in, make a couple grand, get OUT.
>>
>>1428440
how much are you making anyhow
>>
>>1428593
After you subtract the price of the key I payed I have clear 4$-6$ for me per key.
2 keys are more than average pay for 8 hours in my country so I'm happy and comfy for the first time in my life.
>>
>>1428674
Sounds good, any recommended places to looks for keys?
>>
>>1428691
Hack forums and mpgh. Maybe even Sythe.
Or just know people that know people.

If you know some more forums please tell me. I wanna advertise on them.
>>
>>1428440
these are more than likely chinese bootleg keys.

chinks have infiltrated various popular software companies and/or cracked the algorithms used to generate cd keys in recent years. you can find keys for various softwares for pennies pretty easily.

This is a great method for anyone to make some big, quick money...and then immediately go to prison.

I would recommend you stop doing what you're doing, even on forums and whatnot. you're leaving an electronic papertrail strait to your doorstep.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.