[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't Capitalism II the most /biz/ game out there? Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2651968.jpg (286KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
2651968.jpg
286KB, 1024x790px
Isn't Capitalism II the most /biz/ game out there?

Name any that can compete with Cap II's level of realism and complexity.
>>
If I've never heard of it, how successful could it have been?
If it wasn't successful, how is it /biz/?
>>
>>1428272
>>1428285
I remember this.. Really good game actually, 10/10 for business simulation.
Game kept crashing every 10-20 minutes though, drove me insane so I had to uninstall.

Easiest way to make money is to dominate a niche and build your empire around it. Produce the best cars at the best price, own the factories all the way to the stores.

Once you have the money then invest in real estate. Just build your own cities, basically, and make money renting out everything.
>>
>>1428285
You havent heard of it cause its not for casual scrubs playing Game Dev Tycoon
>>
>>1428295
Then what kind of casual scrub is it for?
>>
>>1428272
http://www.roninsoft.com/wsraider.htm
>>
>>1428310
It's not for casual scrubs. Its the most complex business simulation game on the market
>>1428330
Just stock trading? Please
>>
>>1428359
its more than that.
and the algorythm is extremely realistic, since its basically text based they put ALOT into the math and science of the market.

if u wanna make money in the market or even start a business its a must have

its more of an accounting game than a pretty graphical game, but its a very good time lapse sim. it has comprehensive financial stats for every company, they move and trade realistically etc.
you wont understand till you play it.
>>
now game devs are shilling on /biz/ as well? -.-
>>
>>1428378
Not my game, its existed since the 2000s
>>
>>1428378
It's 15 years old...
>>
>>1428391
they dont make em like they used to , do they?
>>
>>1428396
I wish man
>>
>>1428285
Nobody has ever heard of /biz/. Get rekt.
>>
>>1428289
The big-boy words for that strategy is vertical integration and the construction of company towns.
>>
>>1428289
How good were you
>>
>>1428289
my best game consisted of buying shares in other corporations and reinvesting dividends.
>>
>>1428289
Also don't forget about oil. You'll have more money than you know what to do with.
>>
Bump
More /biz/antines need to know about this game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.