[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warren "the oracle of omaha" aka ,"coke slanga"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 113d61f54__430x224_024535002069.jpg (64KB, 430x224px) Image search: [Google]
113d61f54__430x224_024535002069.jpg
64KB, 430x224px
Warren "the oracle of omaha" aka ,"coke slanga" aka "all you can eat" Buffet

here.

AMA.

inb4 proof

yes Its really me,
If you don't believe me I wont lose any sleep.
, no I will not post proof.
no I will not wire you money.
>>
how does it feel making money thanks to inside trading
>>
>>1427793
I'll let you know when It happens.
>>
>>1427798
you are not fooling anyone, buffet.
>>
have you ever considered doing a photoshoot of you, warren buffett with jimmy buffett having a coke and margarita at the golden corral buffett?
>>
>>1427823
It's actually quite the opposite , if the market finds out Berkshire is close to closing a deal , the stock price tends to rise significantly before the deal is closed.
>>
>>1427827
Only just now. I don't think it will be one of those things that keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>1427791
Are you happy?

Does money make you happy?

If you could go back and give your younger self advice, what you it be?
>>
>>1427906
Yes I am happy, because I get to do what I'm good at everyday , I do it because its fun for me , it's not about the money , its more like a real time game of monopoly, that I don't think that video games have come close to being able to reproduce.
When they do , let me know , I'll be the first one to
buy shares in that company. Question two...
hmmmm....DONT LOSE MONEY WARREN AHHAHAHAHAh.
>>
Hey big man, let me hold a dolls.
>>
>>1427930
Three words :

CLASS
B
SHARES
>>
>>1427914
Cool, I guess after you reach a certain amount, it does not matter anymore, I mean there's only so much you can buy and consume.

What do you think of bitcoin / other crypto currencies as investments? Do you hold any of these?

The best question you've ever been asked?
>>
>>1427960
Whats the underlying asset value?
I make it a point not invest in overly complicated technologies. I like things I can see. Like See's candies.

My favorite question has to be the question i get asked the most . People everywhere i go are always saying to me " Warren, What stock should I invest in?"

I'm lucky to be able to offer my personal recommendation of berkshire hathaway shares.

My second favorite is , "Warren how do i get rich?"

Buy good businesses at a low price.
>>
>>1427791
What's it like lobbying the government to prevent the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline in order to protect your rail monopoly that makes you a billion dollars a year?

Then framing it as an environmental issue despite practically no environmental impact, stirring up masses of leftists and political interests, all so you can make money

No I'm totally sure your wealth was built out of some sort of mystical wizardry, and has nothing to do with your close relationships with politicians and government agencies
>>
>>1427980
There's nothing mystical about buying low priced, high valued assets, and resources and protecting the ability of those assets to produce revenue for Berkshire shareholders, and the american people , year after year!
>>
>>1427974
idk I'd say the technology behind it and the potential that it brings

I would have thought you'd get sick of being asked those questions after all these years

In your opinion, what are the top 5 most important things in life?
>>
>>1428048
i'm not warren buffet you pathetic ass.
im pretendending online to make a point .
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.