[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kim dotcom going to take us to the moon? Megaupload 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 640x1136px
Is Kim dotcom going to take us to the moon?

Megaupload 2.0 could be bitcoins first "killer app"
>>
Here's the issue with Bitcoins and Ether and that shit McAfee's getting involved with: normies don't understand it (and frankly neither do I) and so it will take time for widespread acceptance.
>>
>>1427120
Even normies know how to download torrents or use file sharing websites ,if people can earn Bitcoin for uploading files,and Megaupload 2.0 is as popular as it was before then your looking at millions of potential new Bitcoin users ,most I imagine will only be earning mere satoshi but if Megaupload 2.0 has a built in wallet service it should be easy enough to set up ,this is going to be mainstream exposure for Bitcoin.
>>
>>1427120
normies have no idea what hadoop, or sql or bgp, or tcpip, or http, or TLS, or CSS... basically niggers don't don't shit about how the internet works but they fucking use it all day to spewq garbage. so, your point is not valid
>>
>>1427299
This.

It takes an IQ of at least 105 and several hours to proficiently understand and know how to use bitcoin. Thus by default 50% of whites, 75% of hispanics, and 85% of blacks will never understand bitcoin no matter how useful it becomes. It's the same as the stock market itself. How many people actually own stock when it's universally a better method of saving than a bank account?
>>
>>1427345
When fat niggas are going to receive bitcoin for uploading stuff, and when they'll realize it can be exchanged for real money... believe me, they will understand that new technology really fast.

It's like all the grandpas who can't touch a computer--except for online banking obviously.
>>
>>1427022

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1427120
>>1427188
>>1427299
>>1427412

Everyone arguing in this thread is both correct and incorrect.

There is an obvious trend with technology vs how well it assimilates into the human population: Ease of use.

There is a direct corrolation between how easy it is to function with technology vs how popular it becomes.

This trend is evident in everyday life if you just open your eyes.

Dozens were chatting on BBS through 44kb modems in the 80's. I was one of thousands in various forums in the late 90's growing up using dialup, and now theres millions on 4chan.

My dad literally wouldn't know how to use the mouse on a computer, but the iphone has him showing me youtube videos.

In the early 90's I played my first VR videogame in astroworld, it was 5 bucks for one turn. This year we finally saw the first generation of VR headsets targeting at the mass public.

I was watching movies on the internet back in the late 90's, now people are doing it and think its like fucking magic that they can see whatever they want with those amazon firesticks.

Technology is created, but it takes dulling it down to a certain level for ease of use before it sees widespread acceptance by the public. This process is evident in literally EVERY form of new technology.

Bitcoin (and all crypto) is still in its infancy and there's at least another generation or two to go before it begins trickling out into the public. EVENTUALLY, you won't need to understand any technobabble in order to obtain, use, and exchange it for USD, because the technobabble will be handled behind the scenes inside various forms of programs/products that incorporate it, and "using" bitcoin will be just as easy as using cash in your pocket. that's when it's going to take off and everyone hoarding it all these years will be rich.*

*Assuming bitcoin doesnt die and a different one doesnt become the gold standard
>>
>>1427345
>How many people actually own stock when it's universally a better method of saving than a bank account?
Something like less than 18%.
More people own cats, I hear.
Hilarious.
>>
>>1427345
My IQ is dogshit (cant even finish IQ tests) and I know how it works and already how 2 figures.

But point here is, they dont know to know how it works for it to be worth 1 million per coin in the future.
>>
>>1427803
*own 2 figures i meant
>>
File: chart4.png (23KB, 1318x402px) Image search: [Google]
chart4.png
23KB, 1318x402px
>>1427120

>Before the browser, someone looks at TCP/IP and says, oh my God, this thing moves information from anywhere to anywhere real time and for free! It’s going to change information forever, so I’m going to launch Netflix. Well, hold on. Yes, but not now. Not for 20 years. First we need much better computers, more broadband, lots of things have to happen. Same thing with Bitcoin. Yes, it will change everything, but not now, not yet. Email with 6 million people wasn’t email, it was a curiosity.
>>
>>1427816
http://bitcoinfibre.org/

we will see next level shit in the comming years. 10k guaranteed.
>>
File: FIGURE-003953.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-003953.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>1427807
Anime figures?
>>
The thing that's more exciting about this is that it finally fixes bitcoins major problem of being scaled

Only 21m bitcoins and billions of people out there, bitcache will fix that. Hopefully this makes it easier for bitcoin to be widely accepted
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.