[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>austerity doesn't work! >everyone knows that countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: panic.jpg (88KB, 830x553px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
88KB, 830x553px
>austerity doesn't work!
>everyone knows that countries get out of debt making even more unnecesary, unnafordable public expense in infrastructure they don't need!
>>
bump because I really want your opinions on this
>>
>>1426454
You can climb out of debt by higher GDP growth, which is boosted by public investments.

Just the other side of the coin.
>>
>get out of debt

ha like government or the average idiot voter gives a shit about debt
>>
Nah brah, we just need more austerity in the right places

>abolish income tax
>abolish minimum wage

Be amazed at how fast that GDP will grow
>>
File: 1437194715425.jpg (12KB, 206x235px) Image search: [Google]
1437194715425.jpg
12KB, 206x235px
>>1426559
>mfw I chuckled
>>
I pretty much agree that some austerity is the way to go. Governments in general are way too big and can almost always find somewhere to cut. Major US corporations work slavishly trying to implement lean concepts so they can save a couple of percent a year but you just don't see governments under that kind of pressure because they know their stable of tax cattle will bail them out.
>>
>>1426558
really sad
>>
>>1426598
So you mean a balanced budget? Save in boom, spend in bust role of government?
>>
>>1426454

Just accept that we are fucked and prepare for the impending doom. I hope whites will ban together and form a libertarian country after the USA defaults and breaks up .

Hopefully Texas will, but we'd have to gas everyone in Austin.
>>
>>1426611
Ideally there would be a surplus every year that could be refunded to the citizens and then provisional tax cuts put in place for the next years projections. We should just treat government as sort of like overhead for an economy. The goal should be to minimize the cost of that overhead and maximize the benefits per dollar.

But then you get these faggots who think you can't run a government like literally every other large organization. Somehow it is immoral to apply the principles and practices of large corporations.
>>
>>1426638
but Texas depends on Commiefornia and Jew York, not the other way around
>>
>>1426454
What are you trying to do and who are you trying to do it with?

Different things work for different situations.

But given how bad things are I am tempted to go back to WWII government rationing, not a great idea (real can of worms to be honest, as there are better ways) but it could fix things fast, like in under a decade fast.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.