[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going over to China very soon, either to Liaolang or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x291px
I'm going over to China very soon, either to Liaolang or Shenzhen (counterfeit capital!). I was wondering if yall have any idea things I could send back to America to sell? I was thinking things like :

Airsoft guns
Bulletproof vest
Embroidered items (other things that take lots of hours to complete)
Possibly counterfeits?

Any thoughts on how things that might be good? I obviously need to take into account shipping/getting to America. Will be there a long time, thoughts?
>>
So, does anyone here sell or import tangible items or is biz more stocks/crypto currency's/advertising accounts? I'm surprised I don't see more actual goods people sell.
>>
>>1426162

Its a slower board, give it time. You'll get some descent responses.
>>
fake yeezys
>>
>>1426182
I was thinking that. I heard sending big numbers of counterfeits via mail is really hard to get passed US customs. I've heard people on here saying most of them that get thru have to be stocked away and hidden in storage containers. I really wouldn't want to spend more than a few thousand on the first shipment. Really I'd only like to spend more than a 1000 on it, but if it takes more to make it worth while then I could make that work. Idk, anyone with experience with US customs and these types of matters?
>>
>>1426045
Felony
>>
Bumping
Living in china right now but from Canada

Quick search suggested tea sets, bags, and other memorabilia such as communist bags, t shirts etc

I had a few other ideas regarding textile goods but was wondering if anyone had ever done this
>>
>>1427703
What part of China are you living in? Teaching English I'm guessing?
>>
>>1426045
You really have to be into fashion and know all the specifics about items if you want to make traveling to China worth it. Otherwise you can get decent quality reps online. But if you know what to look for you have the opportunity to get real 1:1 goods since you are in person
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.