[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW found a youtube channels in my city of literal communists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470033823282.jpg (153KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470033823282.jpg
153KB, 480x476px
>TFW found a youtube channels in my city of literal communists who have dozens of videos talking about how evil capitalism is
>They are saying that the middle class is living paycheck to paycheck and cashing their paychecks at those check-cashing places
>They are saying we as people are "entitled"(whatever the fuck that means) to healthcare and education

What the actual fuck, they have like 10,000 subscribers. Do people really think like this? I never knew it would be in my very own city, apparently I'm the fucking enemy to them even though I was never wealthy and only through many years of hard work did I start making somewhat good money and am on a path to what they would call me an "evil rich person" soon.

What the fuck guys, making money isn't all it's cracked up to be when people hate you because they literally think you're stealing for them due to them not understanding the basics of hardwork and economics. Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1422526
>2016
>being surprised by retards

they're everywhere breh, even in high level positions of authority.

9/10
>>
>>1422529
Can we even win the battle?

I feel like trying to argue against a mob of retards is just suicide and a waste of time, but given how dumb and lazy people are they obviously vastly outnumber non-retards.

What can we do? Should we blend in? A couple times I went off in public when someone mentioned capitalism is wrong or something, they just looked at me as if I yelled "nigger" at the top of my lungs
>>
Kill me, Pete
>>
>>1422533
There is no battle. They are always on the losing side, provided there always remains a handful of individuals who are greedy as fuck (not that there's anything wrong with that) and willing to take the lead.
There have always been leftards who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors. They have likely never read more than one history book, and definitely never picked up anything remotely related to economics.

Just blend in - for all you know, your boss at work is one of them. Being more extroverted and socially adaptable facilitates 'moving up' in life, in any case.

>protip: Get dat cash monay, start up your own thing - or not - and let them whine about capitalism, even though they will still buy branded clothes, expensive phones, and get their daily Soy Frappuccino at Starcucks. Worry about number one.
>>
>>1422526
Tldr, commies took over education, entertainment, and intellectual discussion, subtly imparting their warped perspective over decades.
>>
File: 20160801_2021190.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_2021190.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
>>1422603
True man but it's just I spent so much time on investopedia(and such sites whole lot really), /biz/, working on my own business and talking to my small group of like minded friends that I totally forgot there are people like this.

Freaks me out honestly. They hate me for literally no reason, they don't even know me.

I'm just having trouble thinkimg through it man. Does it bug anyone else? Do you guys just ignore and push forward? Do you bother arguing?

Should I just stay clearheaded and nod and agree with this shit? I feel like opening my mouth is getting dangeeous in today's world
>>
>>1422614
Just ignore it. You can't change their mind, just as they can't change yours. Just accept that retards exist, as >>1422529 pointed out.

If you're really argumentative, try to rationally point out the pros AND cons of their argument. That's how you *hopefully* get one of these commies to listen.
>>
>>1422533
Don't argue against them, sell a subscription service called "MarxBox" to them.
>>
>>1422603
In a democracy, they can be the winning side and fuck your shit up.

Vote with your feet, OP. Leave. Stop paying taxes and subsidizing their retardation.
>>
>>1422603
truth. they just want capitalism without any of the negatives. they're just childish in their naiivety
>>
>>1422526
Yes, some people do. Don't be fooled though, the internet tends to blow shit out of proportion. These people are mostly irrelevant losers with no real power or influence.
>>
>>1422690
Depends what you mean by 'democracy'. In the case of the United States, I doubt that very much. But European states, on the other hand...
>>
>>1422738
This
>>
>>1422526
Why work harder for a better life if someone can just give it to you for free? Some people fail to realize that this isn't realistic at all.

Also >>1422738
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.