[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for any more info than what I already have for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

I'm looking for any more info than what I already have for relations to an oncoming Euro bank crash that is inevitable unless there's a billions bailout, maybe not even that will help sufficiently . Anyway, long story short:

Italy and has a bunch of loans (non performing loans) called 'Sofferenze' which are giving them a killing. These loans have been shared and sold to various banks , a lot of crap went to Deutsche Bank and connected affiliates and the loans are eating the banks into debt. This has been going on for so long now, maybe after 2008 /2009 , not sure, but the banks are in serious trouble and a bailout will be necessary at some point otherwise the debt's just going to keep being sold to other places and keep being stale.

Deutsche Bank price fell its all time low and keeps dropping , currently @ 11.33 .
All Italian Banks are down in the dumps reaching 2008 level pricing, Deutsche Bank passed their low of 18.01 , well over EUR 6.50 price difference. Take these what you will

I'm asking for any information from other people looking at this shit and speculations on how low this will drop before a bailout or bankruptcy in the near future.

I also recommended stocking up on Gold from now and shorting Barclays
>>
Me again,
Despite Europe's bank debt stacking up , DBK (Deutsche Bank) are being propped up by major derivative exposure amounting to 72 Trillion and keeps climbing . Although the majority is saved by their Net , this Net is at the expense of the various counter parties. If any fail to back up then the trigger is fired and things wont be pretty.

Moving on, another issue going on here are an increase in CDS's reaching nominal peaks in 2015/16, they're still not as high yet but they've been growing internally throughout the year.
The picture attached shows DBK's CDS against JP Morgan. There's also a CDS increase on the major Italian Bank 'Monte dei Paschi ' , I'm sure there are more on the linked banks I've named below.

In due course; It's a matter of time before the loans start defaulting and reports either start lying or trying to fix things. A bailout shouldn't happen due to new EU rules in place since 2008 on bank bailout strategies. An option against the taxpayer lays open but who's to say the government wont do both or the former, I don't now. But what I do know is that something will crack within end of this year or next year 2017.

DBK has a Q3 on October 27th (check their calendar) and that's their final event till January 2017. If I had the chance I'd be shorting DBK from now or during October.
I'd also be shorting the banks connected to DBK who are also in swift decline:

HSBC,
Barclays
UniCredit
Nordea
Santander
There's tons , and tons more, I'll post an image which pretty much shows who you can short. Look at the stock prices yourselves for proof.

I expect a European crash at least sometime in 2017/ Late 2017 , maybe I'm a bit off but expect further bank decline throughout the year to come.
>>
File: DB5yrCDSlongterm-750x462.png (148KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
DB5yrCDSlongterm-750x462.png
148KB, 750x462px
>>1422820
Another CDS chart for DBK
>>
File: Banks linked to DBK.jpg (197KB, 826x611px) Image search: [Google]
Banks linked to DBK.jpg
197KB, 826x611px
>>>1422820
Related Banks
>>
>>1422823
Pretty good PDF describing Italy

>www08.wellsfargomedia.com/assets/pdf/commercial/insights/economics/special-reports/italy-banks-20160713.pdf
>>
thanks for the info

im a layman but your chart shows swaps peaking in late 2011. what makes this time any different?
>>
>>1422820

That's one good explanation! I'll short some of them and hope 2017 crash comes!

In Australia most of our house/apartments off the plan are completed this year and 2017. At the moment we are having issues with oversupply of apartments. Driving down prices and also tighter loaning restrictions which make people withdraw their contract for the property.

Goverment love to keep our stats on employment high so local councils rezoning and approvaling developments like there is no tomorrow. I live in South West and you have high rises now.

But problem is, our wages aren't rising fast enough to keep up. Mortage stress here we come!

Then you have the dodgy mortagage brokers faking invoices and have the bank approve the loans.

Banks themselves are setting up themselves for defaults on client loans. Just to make shareholders happy and their financial report good, they approve without doing a throughly check on the client.

I hope to see shit hit the fan here!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.