[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will be the value of Trumpcoin when this whole election

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (136KB, 1013x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1013x564px
So what will be the value of Trumpcoin when this whole election is over?

I fail to see how Trumpcoin is anything else than a huge pump and dump.
>>
File: 1461376983476.jpg (47KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
1461376983476.jpg
47KB, 640x660px
>>1417778

That's where you're wrong

See TrumpCoin is like no other

Like your mothers brother asked for another bagel bite, you should believe it will taste good.
>>
its a lot like the trump campaign in general, you're not supposed to ask questions or think too hard
>>
>>1417864
I think you got that mixed up with the Sanders/Hillary campaign
>>
Who knows, but right now the developers are partnering with pay services. Presumably to enable buying TrumpCoin with USD and to provide bank level security for the trump cryptoPAC fund.
>>
>>1417789
My dick is like no other, why doesn't it get sucked? If it's like no other, other is not like it. Specshul snowflakeness doesn't make it good.
>>
>>1418205
Nah its the Trump campaign
>ayy I'm going to lowah taxes for de middle and lower class, give people who need it money, restore dah middle class
>but 50% of Americans already don't pay net taxes and the math shows the wealthy benefit the most from your tax cuts
>ayy I'm very successful I went to Wharton I made a lot of jobs I'm a great man people love me

>gotta get rid of that inheritance tax, muricans have the right to pass down the money they earned
>but Mr Trump the inheritance tax applies to estates worth five million and above which make up less than a percent of Americans
>ayy I'm very good with numbers, I've made so much money, everyone in office is so stupid

>the Mexicans are coming in illegally because our fences are crap we need to build a wall
>but Mr Trump walling 2000 miles of border with cement precasts would cost billions, not including the cost of security cameras, maintenance and land acquisition, and we only give Mexico millions in aid, wouldn't it be more efficient to give the illegals partial residency and tax them instead
>I'm a people person, I work very well with people, I've negotiated with people all over the world
>>
>>1418333
>why isn't my cheesewheel being sucked?
Gee I don't fucking know
>>
>>1418373
>0.5 has been deposited to your account
>>
>>1418373
>$1 has been deposited into your account
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.