[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Californian >Thinking about going into business for myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Californian
>Thinking about going into business for myself
>Hadn't thought to factor in taxes
>See this
Is it really this bad?
>>
it's not bad at all if you use old school accounting
>>
Yeah, it isn't nearly progressive enough. They made an attempt though I guess.
>>
>>1414722
Oh vey silly goyim don't forget about the 13.3% state income tax and 15% FICA!
>>
>>1414734
Jesus seriously?
Where's my complimentary hammer and sickle T-Shirt?
>>
Bro self employment taxes in cali fuck me in the ass hard. 90-110k gross income turns into about 55-60k net if I'm lucky.
>>
>>1414722
>tfw run own trading company
>tfw approved for mark-to-market
>tfw I may be behind the next Enron

>frog.jpeg
>>
>>1414744
Do you get taxed on the gross or net?
I thought I had a hard enough time thinking about paying for the cost of materials and renting a business space; then there's taxes, which apparently get the biggest share.
>>
>that little tax

wew

Anything over $58k/year in Sweden is taxed at 57%.
>>
Can you open a business in another state, but live in Cali, and not pay Cali income tax? I mean that"s mot really practical because it's better to be able to be at the business to manage it but is it legally possible?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 693x663px
>>1414760
For real
>>
>>1414755

Taxed on the gross. Totals around 40% after state and SS taxes.
>>
>>1414791
pretty much 98% of businesses are owned in Delaware for this exact reason.
the rest are in nevada for privacy reasons.

then yuo register as a foreign corporation doing business in cali, and pay the fee.
>>
File: tax20rates20world20rankin.jpg (149KB, 1391x738px) Image search: [Google]
tax20rates20world20rankin.jpg
149KB, 1391x738px
Can we NOT have another uninformed discussion about the "oppressiveness" of the U.S. tax system?

Protip: the Donald claims that the U.S. has the highest taxes in the world

Protip: we don't

Protip: if you thought we did and/or believed the Donald, kill yourself
>>
>>1414807
So your actual headquarters is in Cali but you somehow get registered in Delaware? I'm interested.
>>
>>1414818
um yeah standard /biz/ practice bro.

check out the taxation section videos on
reiclub.com
don't buy the into the shills but look up the taxcode and court interpretations
and at least get the basics done.

I'm sure the set up a business for dummies book is online free.
>>
>>1414827
Thanks dude, I'll look into this someday
>>
>>1414804
I swear I feel like SS is increasing each year
>>
>>1414827
Thanks anon, this is good stuff.
>>
File: Swedish Gaym Show.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Gaym Show.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1414760
You might be getting cucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpkxLKV_3d0
>>
>>1414760
someone has to feed the arabs and africans!
>>
>>1414815
Belgium here.

This.
>>
>>1414815
highest corporate taxes.
>>
>>1414744

That's outrageous.

Random women better be walking up to you on the street and offering you a blowjob, to accept such egregious taxation to live there.
>>
>>1414760

True but your public services are 100x better than ours. People who work in government there actually give a fuck, and the government healthcare is good.

The people who work in our government offices are like chimpanzees that have been given THC laced bananas.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.