[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about doing real estate ? Like explain to me the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: josh fuller.jpg (53KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
josh fuller.jpg
53KB, 500x350px
How do I go about doing real estate ?
Like explain to me the basics and how I can get started
>>
What do you mean by 'doing'?

It's an entire industry, there are a lot of jobs and ways of working in it.
>>
>>1412620
Well, name some of the jobs for me. I'm fresh out of highschool and going off to college. But i also want to learn about realestate and how I can get into it
>>
>>1412626

take a class for your license

you have take it anyways and you will learn much more from the
>>
>>1412626
Well there's mortgage broker, land developer, wholesaler, rehabber, agent, investor, construction, architecture, property manager, geez the list goes on...

But really the first thing you need to do should be to find out about what all these jobs are about.

Just my two cents, it's a hard and sometimes shady biz environment, so working in it may not be appealing to you. But as an investment, it's excellent.
>>
>>1412632
okay cool!
>>
>>1412634
oh alright I see. I'm majoring in political science and buisiness, hoping to become a lawyer some day
>>
>>1412638
Ouch! Why law? You must really love it since prospects are so poor these days.
>>
>>1412645
what is wrong with law? also if you have any advice on some good majors, lemme know
>>
>>1412661
Well I've heard it's been oversarutated for nearly a decade and it's tough even to get an unpaid internship. But if you can get into a top ten school you may be ok. Do the research though.

But honestly, you'll outgrow your bachelors in the first year, so it almost doesn't matter. Just have a plan for after graduation and you'll be ok.
>>
reiclub.com
>>
>>1412638
>. I'm majoring in political science and buisiness, hoping to become a lawyer some day
I don't know from which 3rd world country you come from, but usually you need a lawyer degree to become a lawyer...
>>
probably become a builder, learn some skills, earn some money, get something to put on your resume, then go to detroit and do some research, got to a bank and venture capitalists with a decent plan about how you're going to buy up some properties, renovate them using your expertise, set up some anti-crime defenses and increase the land value
>>
>>1413973
probably the US. their teriary education system is fucked up. first you do a bachelor degree where you chose major and minor subjects, but difficulty-wise it's roughly equivalent to a high-school diploma Europeans do at 18. with said "bachelor" (which is really just a fancy way of boosting their numbers for university graduates) you can then switch into a special law school where you get your law degree, which is probably more on par with a European master degree, but for some reason is called a doctorate (JD)...

so basically what OP is saying is "i'm 18yo, i have no clue how the world works or what i want to do - so i'll become a LAWYER doing REAL ESTATE! that has a nice ring to it - whatever it actually is..."
>>
>>1412638
>Wanting to be a lawyer
>2016

Do yourself a favor and study Accounting with an interesting specialization instead. You'd have a more fulfilling and profitable life as an electrician than as a lawyer, unless your dad owns a firm he's willing to give to you one day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.