[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just did a couple days of day labor and made $175 . Am currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ohShitMuddup.jpg (70KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
ohShitMuddup.jpg
70KB, 500x565px
Just did a couple days of day labor and made $175 . Am currently an otherwise unemployed NEET with all my needs taken care of for now. Can I start a business with this $175 ? I'm 22, have a highschool diploma, am fairly handy and good with computes and have decent social skills.
>>
Invest in some quality kneepads.
>>
You could paint or do landscaping if you have a car.
>>
>>1412127
You could do these >>1412136

If you're good at computes you could put an ad on craigslist or some other site offering to solve/fix computes problems for $.

You could go to yard sales and buy $175 worth of items and sell them for $225+.

Just pick a business idea you like and start small using only $175 to do a few jobs that would earn more than that
>>
No. You are too poor and lazy to ever be successful.
>>
what do you like to do bud?
>>
>>1412389
:;( but I'm dat boi
>>
Dude you're 22? With only a diploma? What the fuck have you been doing with your life
>>
>>1412441
What a stupid unimportant question go literally fucking kill yourself you human filth
>>
>>1412441
Well I had an abuse childhood and have been spending the last 4 years navigating the maze that is depression, poverty, and social isolation. I am taking community college classes with the intention of transferring into a computer science program, but in the meantime I need to live. Day labor jobs are less than consistent, and I'd prefer to work for myself than work for someone else.
>>
>>1412127
lmao, better get back to your labor job because it's gonna take a lot more than $175 for you to figure life out.
>>
>>1412587
I don't have a 'job' to go 'back to'. Do you know how day labor works?
>>
>>1412594
no sorry, I'm not a mexican
>>
>>1412602
welp I'm white and I didn't choose this life...
>>
>>1412604
well you beat out several million other sperm for this shot at life so you better fucking use it
>>
>>1412605
So about how much money do I need to save before taking the next step?
>>
>>1412127
So 175$ with 2 days of work? 16 hours .... That means you got paid little over 10$ per hour. Now what kind of tools do you need? How much taxes you have to pay with this business? How much does it cost to start a business? (in my country government pays 5k € startup money to business with a decent plan) Right now 10$ per hour seems quite low. If you are serious with your plan, do calculations. Is your idea good enough to make you money? Can u hire some1 do that work and charge enough from client? Save money, make a plan, be brave. Good luck anon.
>>
>>1412127
>buy lawnmower
>door to door grass cuttin'
OR
>drive around and collect trash (bikes, good furniture)
>fix it, restore it, and resell it

once you have 2000+
>print flyers and sticker about buying gold and gold jewelry
>buy acid test kit
>lowball buy jewies and gold from suckers
>resell on jewbay and at flea market
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.