[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you name your businesses? I can put the work in, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466383605462.png (51KB, 325x198px) Image search: [Google]
1466383605462.png
51KB, 325x198px
How do you name your businesses?

I can put the work in, but I can't think of any creative details. I've got an opportunity to buy a good domain for cheap from a friend, and that'll save me having to think of a catchy name. But then I'm stuck with it and I might regret it. It's very frustrating.
>>
name your business hitler did nothing wrong llc
>>
my business is called Knee Protection Devices Inc.
>>
>Accenture
>Mondélez
>Exxon
>Altria

These meaningless neologisms are literally the names of billion dollar companies.
In fact the more nonsense and neutral your name, the better because >>1410098 is a name that makes it harder to diversify into mouthwash or lip balm.
>>
>>1410125
Exactly, call it something short and ambiguous that rolls off the tounge like PooPoo or PeePee
>>
>>1410125
I plan to create a subsidiary called "NeverDry Lips Inc"
>>
I see these threads all the time on /biz/. Like how the fuck is it hard to come up with a company name? Just think of exactly what the company does, and then name it that. How is that complicated?
>>
>>1410096
Call it Kelixxoriaionasdsaoheeuahahtingtangwalawalabingbang
>>
>>1410134
I like WeeWee
>>
Listen, don't be a fag and think that the name is going to make or break it. What you do, how good you do it and how much of it people need will determine your success.

Your so whiny you would be better off getting a job. Assuming you can actually do some sort of work.
>>
A cheap domain from a friend?Are you an autist? All domains are cheap and if you don't think so you are brokeass poor.
>>
>>1410519
Do you think that this is what I'm focusing on? That I'm relying on /biz/ for my real decisions? I'm just fetching ideas here.

>>1410525
A good domain name that gave me an idea for a business name. I know I can get them cheap, I have a few, but everything worth a damn is squatted.
>>
>>1410554
Anyway, best of luck.
>>
>>1410096
The name of your company is competing with other brands for attention. Keep it to no more than three syllables with one syllable being ideal. Google and Yahoo both have two syllables but Google is easier to say and that allowed it become a verb: "Google it". Having your company name become synonymous with the product or service it provides is a godsend from an advertising perceptive.

You don't want any problems in expanding into different markets so make a name that is unique but has no meaning or has no political weight ie Apple.
>>
>>1410096
hope its b8.
otherwise go for something like

juicy mouth massage services llc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.