[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be a bit specific, but maybe some of you knows...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: piano.jpg (227KB, 756x710px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
227KB, 756x710px
This might be a bit specific, but maybe some of you knows...

I want to move/ship several used pianos from Europe to Latin America and I'm wondering if some of you have some experience regarding this kind of activities.

First, do you know if there is some airline that could do the shipping? I think that maybe shipping companies might be a bit expensive.

Second, do you know if I need to pay a tax or comply with a legal obligation when taking out and bringing in the pianos? (they are all used pianos I will receive for free).

Thank you!
>>
>>1408899
Don't have your answer, but this is a perfect /biz style question, none of this 'hurr how do I get monies to start a business' nonsense that one quick google search would answer.

Kudos, and good luck
>>
I've never heard of air freighting being cheaper than shipping.
Lookup the cost of renting a container from your nearest port, who knows maybe you can find another trader in your city who's sending different merchandise to the same port as you and you can split the fee?

As for taxes and fees? No idea. Varies country by country depending on their particular trade agreements. Depends on if your pianos, being used could be classed as "antiques" for example, which might come under a higher or lower tax.

Quarantine might be an issue, you'll have to have your pianos checked to be free of termites any broken wood or holes which might carry seeds or disease.
>>
>>1408899
Rather than do everything yourself, or coordinating all of the pieces, contact UPS. They can pack everything up, get it on the boat, and handle customs. They are very helpful, and with a complicated/delicate large shipment, it's better to pay a little extra to not fuck something up.

It is going to be EXPENSIVE though. You ain't shipping a 20' container across the globe for a few hundred euros.
>>
>>1408899
>buy drugs in Amsterdam
>pack pianos with drugs
>ship to America
>???
>Profit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.