[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to inherit .85% of 50 million thanks to owning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (102KB, 481x587px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
102KB, 481x587px
I'm about to inherit .85% of 50 million thanks to owning that much in a company that is being funded with said 50 mil getting paid out.

I live in California. What tax % will I pay and how much will I end up with?
>>
/biz/ is incapable of being your accountant in this situation, I fear.
>>
>>1408433
You'll probably be faced with the most severe tax in this scenario. In most states it's 100% for Business Inheritance Buyout Staking Venture Gains Capital tax. So you won't end up with much.
>>
>>1408437
Ignore this idiot.

BIBSVGC tax is never 100%, at most you're looking at 85-90%. What state are you in OP?
>>
>>1408433
85% or .85% (i.e. 0.85%)?

Anyway we're not your accountants or tax lawyers, go seek professional advice.
>>
>>1408433
It depends on how the money is registered as. If it's a trust fund then the govt touched none of it , if otherwise, California had some of the highest tax rates. You're looking at somewhere between 32% and 36.4%. That's taxes alone, transfer and commission from (((banks))) will be less than 1% but still.

I'm not In taxes but I'm a CPA. I can tell you it all depends on how the 7.5Mill gp is registered as.

You'll likely have to fill out its papers since this is aboce a 14.7k inheritance (yes that's the meme threshold)
I suggest you seek out a local or trusted accountant, not a lawyer even though they made the terms of the will they don't know shiit
You'll be lucky to see 6mil
>>
>>1408452
>>1408437
Are you folks in high school because this is the most meme advice I've ever seen in this Bangladeshi trump coin 4D textile jpeg trading website
>>
>>1408478
I'm a 46 year old tax accountant just sharing my experience with this sort of thing. I see it day in and day out and usually the tax rate is 100%. When you grow up you'll learn.

>>1408438
I'd love to know where you're paying as little as 85% BIBSVGC tax because the lowest rate in the 50 states is 99.82% in Ohio.
>>
>>1408506
honestly, i wouldnt be too surprised if he doesnt get much either considering he lives in california.
>>
>>1408476
>thats the meme threshhold.
Neat. I'll be sure to mention my inhertances are only 14.6k if I decide to funpost ever
>>
25 million give or take
>>
>>1408437

>>1408438

>>1408506

what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>1408433
What if you move in a different country and resign your citizenship?
>>
>>1408506
>accountant
>Not knowing about the triple Zimbabwe with Irish and Vietnamese kickers for BIBSVGC tax

how do you justify your $50 fee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.