[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i realized on /biz/ that the people giving the most retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: now_i_finally_see.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
now_i_finally_see.png
22KB, 304x288px
>mfw i realized on /biz/ that the people giving the most retarded answers to my questions are actually the smartest ones around here, and the people giving seemingly "sound advice" are the actual retards on this forum.
>>
File: 1394301326031.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394301326031.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>1408357

You're just realizing this now?
>>
This is because you're retarded and actual advice sounds stupid to you.

on other topic can you check yobit.net and make sure its up, cause its down for me
>>
you figured it out

I frog and feel meme post all day long but I'm actually one of the richest for my age group on /biz/
>>
>>1408360
its down for me too, bro-non
>>
>>1408362
Thanks senpai
>>
>>1408357
try r9k
>>
>>1408357
Im so smart i dont even post
>>
>>1408361
T. 12 year old
>>
>>1408384
I have one of the biggest networths of 18-22 year olds here according to all the age/income/networth threads
>>
>>1408357
so subjective and not consistent with my experience on this board at all, but interesting thought.
>>
>>1408357
You have to be very careful with those "sensible investing" types.

If you follow their advice you will end up doubling your money after 20 years.
>>
>>1408357
So you actually bought quality knee pads?
>>
>>1408434
only the highest quality and high durability, for maximum profit and a higher resale value.
>>
>>1408391
>reasonable response
Retard detected.
>>
>>1408517
Serious question. If I became a dick-sucking millionaire, could I sell my kneepads claiming they were the tool I used to get where I am? Would someone seriously look at it on ebay and be like
>hey, these are THE kneepads of that guy that sucked a million dicks to become a millionaire!!
>>
>buy low, sell high
>retarded
Fuck you
>>
>>1408376
same 2bh
>>
>>1408539
If you became as wealthy as Soros from the kneepads, i bet the used kneepads would fetch a few hundred dollars on E-bay.. but at that time, theres no point in making a few hundred $ when youre as wealthy as Soros
>>
>>1408357
fuck you faggot, my advice is good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.