[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TrumpCoinGeneral/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 42

File: image.jpg (189KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 500x718px
/TCG/ TOO MANY POSTS, TOO MUCH PROGRESS EDITION

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com <--- Brand New & Improved

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>Link to the SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

When TrumpCoin was established, a substantial fund was set aside to support the election of Donald J. Trump for President of the United States. By using TrumpCoin, you're helping support the value of the Trump Fund so we can make a Trump sized impact this November and beyond.

TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and
demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a TrumpCoin
becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

NEW EXCHANGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
http://www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
http://www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

They're actually doing it, the absolute mad men!

Even bigger things to come...
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 600x800px
USD to Trump when? I'm ready to put in a few grand
>>
Yobit, wtf...
>>
>>1408286
My speculation is within one week. It seems like it is/should be a very high priority and I'm sure the Devs realize this too.
This would get rid of the biggest barrier to entry into TrumpCoin.
>>
pasta
people always claim,"I wish I knew about bitcoin in 2011"
No you don't. Chances are you really don't.
If you look at all the forum posts from 2010,2011 on the bitcoin forums and see all these early adapters singing it's praise, referencing hundreds, thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands of bitcoins they have and they're discussing economic theory and having thought discussions about what if the coin hits $x? Then you look at some of their more recent posts and they are still coping around some NEET sub-board with obvious indications they are not wealthy or even rich for that matter, it's clear.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who were there early who have killed themselves and a lot larger group who have never recovered emotionally.

I'm glad I wasn't involved in bitcoin early - because as a rational agent, I know I would have sold well before $1.
I'm also glad I can learn from my hypothetical experience of "going through this" before with bitcoin. All the lessons learned without wanting to jump off the Rockefeller building.

I've been searching for a long time for the next crypto that will present this scenario again, and I'm the surest iv ever been about it with TrumpCoin.

I have to operate on the information I have, and I know chicken was probably a pump and dumper and I also know that the new dev team saw this coins potential and saw chickens action and made a move.

In order for new entries to enter the market we must redistribute, so I'm not saying don't sell any coins, I'm just saying think long and hard about total liquidation when we hit these large milestones( which I'm telling you, we will).
The people outside this community can sell at any time for all I care, but I want all my /b/ros in on this and I want to be there when people start using their trumpcoin profits to create startups, and their own cryptocoins etc.

There's something big brewing here guys and I'm just thankful I read /biz/ a month or so ago and didn't just keep scrolling
>>
>>1408309
why do you keep reposting this?
>>
>>1408304
What about Yobit?

Currently sitting on 1500 TRUMP with about 2000 Trump in buying potential remaining. Should I go all in?
>>
>>1408313
It's offline.
>>
>>1408275
TO THE MOON LADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo
>>
>>1408316
reee
>>
>>1408329
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1438590670830.jpg (28KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
1438590670830.jpg
28KB, 827x827px
FUCK YOU YOBIT
>>
inb4 yobit never comes back online
>>
>>1408356
they're not gonna exit scam until some random coin moons
>>
>>1408366
Do not say that, please.
>>
>>1408370
I'm saying the downtime now is nothing huge, they'll return. not saying thy won't exit scam in the future, but you're good today
>>
do you guys think trump will go up or down short term now that yobit is gone? on the one hand they might dump it on c-cex, on the other they might not bother with trumpcoin so the supply will be reduced..
>>
>>1408380
>tfw 500 TRUMP on Yobit
>1000 on C-cex

I'd should go ahead and put it in the actual Trumpcoin wallet.
>>
>>1408383
>mfw all my trumps are in local wallet
>but a bunch of shitcoins are on Yobit
>plus like 0.04 BTC... meh

Could be worse, I guess.
>>
>>1408383
Is this Trumpwallet really safe?
>>
>>1408399
No idea, and I don't know if I can access the wallet from multiple computers, as I don't know how long any of my shitty devices will last.
>>
Fucking yobit, held a bit of trumpcoin there just in case, now it is most likely gone
>>
>>1408406
dude what the fuck, don't say that, i held ALL my trumpcoins there
>>
>>1408420
Well on the bright side: less trumpcoins in circulation pushes the price up.
>>
>>1408426
fuck you buddy
>>
YOBIT IS BACK
>>
>>1408443
Im not your buddy , pal
>>
File: 1468233043738.jpg (94KB, 634x542px)
1468233043738.jpg
94KB, 634x542px
>>1408446
>>
YOBIT BACK UP
>>
hmm... maybe I shouldn't have trusted yobit.

I guess if they're not back on by tomorrow night they were probably "hacked" and are never coming back.
>>
>>1408457
They're already back.

But Trumpcoin DOES have its own wallet, so feel free to put them there if you're holding long.
>>
>>1408464
Is that really safe?
>>
>>1408479
You think chickens technical abilities extend beyond putting trumpcoin logo on the wallet?
>>
Damn almost started to panic over the yobit thing
>>
Rich Piana followed my trump coin promoting Twitter CMON BABE
>>
>>1408574
great news!
>>
>>1408399

Safer than an exchange if you backup your wallet
>>
Weak ass pump ain't going NOWHERE. Trumpcoiners, you truly will never learn.
>>
>>1408635

It's not a weak pump, it's consistent steady growth, really unusual when it comes to crypto - this coin is awesome
>>
Can't trust the devs.. can't trust the exchange.. can't trust anything about this shittiest coin, which is why NO ONE DOES except you idiots.

It's never going to catch on, hahahaha.. deep down inside you know I'm right. this shit was over a month ago, you just have a hard time accepting it.
>>
>>1408642
We know you bought at 20k and sold at 5k, it's tough but if you buy now you could cover your losses in about a week.
>>
>>1408635
>>1408642
Could you please turn towards our receiver dish? We have some trouble with transmission here

Anon?
>>
>>1408635
>>1408642
[coping intensifies]
>>
>>1408642

Found the guy that bought the top lel
Stay salty friend
>>
>>1408642
biz queen is back

you can always tell by the inflated self importance
>>
Don't forget to take profits, this will die after Trump wins and everyone cashes out
>>
>>1408286
>>1408306
you can buy usd to trump on C-CEX
>>
Damn nocoiners coping hard
>>
Go CAUSECOIN CRYPTO PAC!
>>
File: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (2MB, 2343x3056px) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg
2MB, 2343x3056px
>>1408745
>>
>>1408574
5 scoops of trumpcoin
>leave humanity behind with trumpcoin meme when?
>>
>>1408674
How can every one sell at once? My orders never fucking get filled when I want them too, so I don't get how a massive dump without buyers is even possible.

Pretty late to be figuring this out considering I've been playing with this coin for over a month.
>>
One more reminder lads: keep that pimp hand strong when this starts to moon, or you will cry like btc cucks who sold at $50 thinking they were the smartest guys in the room
>>
>>1408780
10 cents to 50 bucks is still a lot though.
>>
>>1408783
3cents to 650$ would be even bettet
>>
>>1408792
*better
>>
>>1408792
its my first time dealing with crypto im okay with even making double
>>
>>1408778
Seriously though, someone explain this shit to me please. I use ccex if that makes a difference.
>>
>>1408807
i mean he's not wrong... just sell comfortably before election day if youre worried
>>
File: rZFKlfV.jpg (285KB, 1027x843px)
rZFKlfV.jpg
285KB, 1027x843px
>>1408775
Is that trumpcoin in your wallet babe?
>>
>>1408817
I mean I don't understand the mechanics of it. How can you sell off that much volume if no one is buying? How'd the pajeet crush even happen a couple weeks ago?
>>
why the fuck are the buy orders and the sell orders always different on ccex
>>
>>1408836
Typically because these dumps happen right up against the pump when the price has been rising fast. Frantic investors trying to get in on the gainz will buy the coins being dumped before they realize what's going on
>>
>>1408836
He just wasn't fit for a leader role, and fucked it up with his incompetence
>>
>>1408871
Because there's a disparity between what buyers are willing to pay to get the coin and what sellers are willing to take to sell it. When the price moves, someone has decided to match the other parties offer, even if it isn't their ideal price
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 550x365px
What's the most effective way to put Trumpcoin in cold storage?

I'm thinking I'm gonna buy another 1,000 and just keep them away in a vault that would be extremely hard for me to access.
>>
>>1408688
I just looked at it. 22 cents a coin? Yeah it may be worth that down the road but I sure as fuck ain't paying that now.
>>
>>1408913
I dont think theres a cold storage possibility right now
>>
>>1408913

Get the official wallet, backup and encrypt it
>>
>>1408996
create a separate wallet, send coins to it. Take new wallet.dat and put on a usb, maybe two for safety. Put them somewhere safe, a cheap fire proof lock box or something.
??
profit>>1408996
>>
>>1409008
>>1409006
Well that works, thx
>>
>>1408836
he "sold down".
You see all those buy orders on yobit, if you click them and execute you sell at that price, rinse and repeat for every buy order down the line. You dollar cost average down as you sell, but you liquidate all your coins and drive the price down in the process.
If you try and executed a fixed price sell and you wait it's up to someone else to click your sell order and complete the transaction, which could hypothetically never happen
>>
File: Financial Intelligence-Cover.jpg (254KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
Financial Intelligence-Cover.jpg
254KB, 510x680px
Someone bought $30 of trump with usd on c cex, welcome brother, I knowbitbwasnt cheap, but it'll pay off 10 fold
>>
I just got ready to buy some more trumps and damn, went up right then.
>>
>>1409093
Wonder who that could have been :^)
>>
I'd put a hip-looking infograph about Trumpcoin as a pinned tweet in the official TC twitter account for the curious people clicking it so people can easily see what it's about T B H
>>
>>1409152
agree fa,m.

>looks at price/volume
Have we started the fire, brother?
>>
File: 1465484178970.jpg (65KB, 500x356px)
1465484178970.jpg
65KB, 500x356px
trump go down so i can buy pleas

its just a pump rgiht guys (: no new floor or anything overnight when its down on yobit haha
>>
>>1409249
You best buy now m8, we're launching soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE [Embed]
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

What can I trade for some quick money to buy more Trumps? Yes at the moment I'm a little poor, so I can't buy a lot. When is it going to hit the lowest? I'm sorry for being a poorfag, trumpbros.
I know you can't mine Trumpcoins, but they build up in time the more you have of them. How does that work?
>>
>>1409259
liquidate any altcoin/ shitcoins /messcoins (eth) and convert to trumpcoin

eBay Craigslist some shit, take cash, buy on localbitcoin, xfer for trumps

sell giftcards for cash buy btc on localbitcoin, xfer for trumps.

it's kind if a race for time desu, it's going up daily
>>
>they don't know that we're about to get a major re-tweet from someone

:^)

love that there's no insider trading in crypto, BRB buying more before the tweet
>>
>>1409272
post screenshot when it happens
>>
>>1409272
How soon anon? Massive pump and dump on the way?
>>
>>1409272
I want to believe
>>
>>1409277
pump and pump you mean
>>
wow we at 12k now
>>
Goddamnit. My btc is stuck in "reserved" when I tried to change to trump. How do I get it out??
>>
>>1409300
Wait for two confirmations, you can see confirmation status below yobit wallet
>>
>>1409308
I can see it under ORDERS. Can't I complete it somehow?
>>
File: Yobit guide.jpg (202KB, 1024x756px)
Yobit guide.jpg
202KB, 1024x756px
>>1409311
Is bitcoin showing in your balances? When it's there you can spend it.
>>
we are approaching are first real milestone (10cents) since our growth became organic - don't talk to me about that fabricated pump before.

We could hit it as early as this weekend, prepare those strong hadst, your wives' and their kids are gonna be begging you to take profits, but you know better don't you anon...
eventually you'll be upgrading to a stacy anyway
>>
>>1409315
Btc balance, yes. It's all shown as btc on the top left.
But when I try to buy trump again, I can't, because balance is zero btc in the buy box.
It's like all of it is stuck somewhere.
I'm new to this.
>>
>>1409316
hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! High Energy!
>>
>>1409319
Go to the trump/btc page, is there anything shown in trade history? Perhaps your buy order is already there.

Here's a guide to Yobit
http://www.earnbitcoinsguide.com/bitcoin-website-review-yobit-trading-guide-and-review/
>>
>>1409316

Agreed, keep strong hands /biz/ bros, if you dump you'll be regretting it a few week later when we hit another ATH.

Some coins you can that, but Trump has a very slim margin, I do not recommend playing the trading game. Just buy and hold
>>
>>1409319
you probably have a pending buy order somewhere, someone screenshot where that would be
>>
>>1409327
Is it normal for it to stay on ORDERS?
Will it get completed by itself?
Last time I did it, it was so quick.

This time I think I left the page before it was completed. Is it that, or is it normal for it to stay under ORDERS and get completed later?
>>
>>1409332
There is. Under ORDERS.
But how do I make it happen?
>>
>>1409334
Cancel the order on the trump/btc page and buy at the sell order price if you want trumps fast.
>>
>>1409338
But then what's the meaning of Order? It stays there forever?
>>
>>1409336
cancel the buy order by clicking the little X
then your btc is free now, on the left side of the page there are sell orders, click one then execute buy.
if you still have btc left, click another one of those sell orders then execute buy, etc
>>
Strong hands will become chads after riding wave after wave weeding out all the weak hands only taking in a thousand in profit only to use it for pleasure. Chads will take one hundred thousand.
>>
File: tw.png (2KB, 592x43px)
tw.png
2KB, 592x43px
How long does it take to sync wallet? My wallet's connection keeps losing the connection, is it normal?
I don't want to keep my coins in Yobit anymore after I was scared by the site going offline today...
>>
I had the worst day ever.
First of all I was checking the trade page and clicking around with the few trumps I've, since I'm new and wanted to familiarise. I had bought them at 8k and by mistake clicked SELL and sold it.
Fucking hell then I tried to buy it back immediately, and it ended up in Orders.
Now I cancelled it and I'm buying again, losing like 4k each coin.
Now I only have about 200 trumps.

If anyone wanna help me out with some trumps,
please,

TUVAbTD55SZ755oZn59BKzbWfPrh8pTYha

I run the @TrumpcoinG account and many strangers are favouriting my tweets. The rise in price has been correlated to my frequency of tweets. (Though need not be a causation. But been tweeting under news agencies a lot.)

And I'll continue to do it. So your help won't be for nothing.
Today just broke my motivation a little.

If you're kinda rich. Just about 50 coins maybe.
>>
>>1409361
>My wallet's connection keeps losing the connection
fucked up my sentence there but you get what I meant
>>
Once the dev team secures a way to easily buy with fiat and simple instructions on how to do it, then it should be an easy ride to the moon with promotions which will eventually lead to a mention by the MSM. Strap in lads.
>>
Should I put another $200 in? Trumpcoin is my first crypto so I'm pretty novice on what to do. I'm currently making steady gains in value. What do you guys think it'll peak at?
>>
>>1409365
Or less than 50. Anything will do desu.
50 is just around the amount I lost.

I promise to go more aggressive and diverse and creative with the tweets.

Much appreciated.
>>
>>1409377
It would net you right now about 2.5k trumps. It would be a nice start. Or you can always risk missing out and wait for a dip to get more.
>>
>>1409361
It's not losing connecting. Each time you close the wallet transactions are still being made. So it's just synchronizing up to the latest block.
>>
pricetalk
irc.freenode.net
#CryptoTA
>>
>>1409361
can take up to a day in rare cases.
the losing connection piece seems odd, if you haven't used that wallet yet, you may want to delete it and reinstall it.

>>1409365
sucks man, your twitter is outstanding too.Next time you buy, take those trumps off the exchange asap
>>
Holy shit guys, WHAT DO I DO.
Buy hundreds of trumps right now or risk to next dump and buy then?
>>
>>1409389
Thank you.

Just too broke right now. Like, unbelievably. Hence the begging for even a 'small' amount.
Been enjoying this coin from pretty early. I think I'll get over it though. Tweeting won't stop either way.
>>
File: HappyTrump.jpg (258KB, 1699x1080px)
HappyTrump.jpg
258KB, 1699x1080px
>>1409365
>>1409384
Sent you 50 coins famalam.
Keep up the good work
>>
>>1409393
buy in at the next dump

trumpcoin is a pump and dump coin despite what all the other people here are saying. Most people here are only investing for a quick profit, and if they tell you they're not, they are lying to you or are delusional.
>>
>>1409389
>>1409394
Don't delete, it's unnecessary The wallet needs to synchronize with the network after being offline.
>>
File: trump-kelly-twitter.jpg (18KB, 310x240px) Image search: [Google]
trump-kelly-twitter.jpg
18KB, 310x240px
>>1409396
Wow. Thank you so much.
This might sound like an exaggeration, but it means a fucking lot. Feels like a community.
>>
File: tw.png (8KB, 585x100px)
tw.png
8KB, 585x100px
>>1409387
>>1409389
It seems weird that it doesn't show any progress being made after syncing for few hours, maybe it will suddenly just be ready from 0 to 100? Dunno.
Anyhow, I guess I'll try reinstalling tomorrow if nothing happens until then.
>>
>>1409409
Fair enough, thats different. It's not being blocked by a firewall?
>>
File: CAUSECOIN.jpg (174KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CAUSECOIN.jpg
174KB, 777x1000px
>>
>>1409404
YOU JUST KNOW

also we just cracked top 100 marketcap list!!!!!
>>
>>1409404
Because it is, and were all on the rocketship together.

Dont listen to people like >>1409400 , while some people obviously are in for a quick profit, not all of us are.

MAGA
>>
>>1409365
sent you 100 coins bro, we won't leave you on earth when we take off
>>
>>1409422
Feels like... Do you smell rocketfuel in the air?
>>
>>1409427
>>1409396

If you could: TG2fFu3YxPnRNm6txLsB9PqThEjuMjif5B
>>
>>1409427
That's just so fucking great of you guys. Guess I'll be spending a lot more time on twitter.
>>
Someone should send this thread to Trump to show how much positivity (rocket fuel) is in the air.
Provided he doesn't try to shut us down of course.
>>
>>1409421
Make Crypto Great Again!
>>
>>1409422
Noice. Look at the 24 hour volume of coins near trumpcoin, they are only higher by marketcap because their supply is more.
>>
>>1409413
Nope, I restarted the client with my firewall turned off but nothing has changed.
I'll try to delete files from appdata and download the wallet again, I'll have to figure this out tomorrow if it still doesn't work.
At least the value is climbing!
>>
Bought at near peak during 4th of July weekend, I refused to take a loss and held, looks like my patience is about to pay off. Meme magic is real.
>>
>>1409458
move your coins to c-cex in the mean time to be safe (they are the lesser of 2 evils)
if deleting the app data doesn't work, open a help ticket at [email protected]
>>
>>1409444
Oh shit, and I got trips on it? Time to double down on Trumpcoin.
>>
>>1409469
I'll do that, thanks
>>
Look at 6 month graph on yobit this look like a new ath might be reached TODAY
>>
>>1409467
we're all gonna make it bro
>>
This truly seems like a monster.
But this period is very critical.
The devs should go faster with the projects. It's time to push harder. Shouldn't lose the momentum.
>>
dat volume!
Polo is gonna come crawling
>>
/biz/ will be on-board by tonight.
It's time to move on to the normies.
>>
>>1409485
Plenty is being done, and very little time is needed to go nuclear. Do not rush devs just because you want to cash out your weak hand too soon
>>
>>1409404
>playboy mag in the back

oh YOU JUST KNOW
>>
The Lord Kek himself has blessed this coin. If you dare to think once we hit .50c to sell, you will be smitten. This coin is destined to go beyond $1 a coin.

Don't you forget that.
>>
POLO WHEN?
>>
BoostCoin getting cheeky on the top 100 list lads.
We need to blow that shitcoin out with a bit more market cap.
>>
>>1409485
The devs work so far has been solid and timely. Read signals latest announcement. New business partners coming.
>>
>>1409509
I'm not cashing out anytime soon buddy.
Just worried if others will if normies aren't brought in.
I'm in for the long run. Might invest more if I get some money. I see great potential after the elections if treated properly.

I don't wanna rush the devs though. My apologies.
>>
>>1409531
boostcoin 'avin a giggle?
trumpcoin will Fite them m9 I swear on me mum
>>
Anybody try buying usd on ccex?
>>
I got banned for "advertising" on /pol/ because I made a thread about trumpcoin. Isn't it considered advertising when they post links to wikileaks and other sites?
>>
>>1409680
We have to think of a way to sneak it in. /pol/ related. "How do you beat the Fed? Are btc and altcoins a viable option?" "Is there a everyman superpac for Trump?"
>>
Fuck Chicken. He obviously has some control over .rocks and should just step aside. Can his page be outranked quickly?
>>
>>1409691
We must think like the merchant
>>
File: 1447644156788.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447644156788.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
I just explained the coin to a couple of friends and they gave me $900 to buy trump for them with. Would've told them sooner but didn't think they'd be interested!

Wtf have I done
>>
>>1409697
funny to see him pass judgement on the people who are trying to clean up his mess.
>>
>>1409722
You're not alone. I wish I hadn't shown my mate coinmarketcap after he gave me £100 to buy trumps a month ago.
>>
>>1409722
are you gonna try and play the dips or just buy at market
>>
File: 1462569320217.jpg (182KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1462569320217.jpg
182KB, 816x816px
>>1408960
Holy fuck I just woke up from my nap. When I fell asleep this morning I had bought at 10 cents...
>>
>>1409722

Never recommend investing someone else's money. Let them do their own DD and learn how to invest themself, otherwise you are going to make them hate you if you lose them money.
>>
>>1409744
Been playing dips, working on transferring their bitcoin. Should I wait till all the bitcoin is cleared in a couple days and buy all at once, or buy in as it clears in case the price climbs ? What would you guys do?

>>1409754
Wasn't even my idea, told them the risk, but they wanted to go for it. They know jack shit so their money is better off with me anyway. The risk vs reward is worth it.
>>
>>1409421
Make crypto great again!
>>
>>1409758
I'd stress myself trying to extract value out of the dips, but that's just me. lol
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>1409365

sending you some bro. We're all getting rich together damn it!
>>
>>1409762
It was easier at first, but it was a pain just flipping for a few hundred yesterday
>>
>>1409433
>>
File: TO THE MOON.jpg (119KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
TO THE MOON.jpg
119KB, 320x256px
Just learned what a bitcoin is 2 days ago, bought 15 thousand trump coins today.

TO THE MOON
>>
Looking at the top 100 coins on the market cap top 100, realistically where could you see us ending up?

Looking for realistic discussion here please, I'm thinking we could replace fedora coin, not sure tb,h after that
>>
>>1409784
Top 50. Anywhere close to the 30 to 10 areas. I don't think it will reach top 10 unless some things are done.
>>
>>1409784

Hard to tell really. Something like this has never been done.

Top 50 is totally doable. Top 20 is doable. Top 10 is possible. Anything is possible, really
>>
>>1409784
Conservatively speaking, I think we can ultimately get into the top 30. To the moon speaking, I think we can get within the top 10.
>>
>>1409795
>>1409792
>>1409790

Could you tell in USD terms?
How much you guys think we can reach, $1, $10?
>>
>>1409784
At least top 25. Look at the daily volume of most of the coins up to there. It is minimal.

TrumpCoin recent rise comes from confidence placed in the new development team and the purpose they have given it, which is supporting donald trump with their crypto pac. This coin is different because it is one of the few that will be successful that isn't pushing technological 'features' in the hopes of getting seed money.

>$14
>>
>sold 1500 Trumps last week to buy dudeweedlmao

FML
>>
Emercoin is a
>literally who
coin
I think we can cozy up to its spot at #15, with out coins outstanding that would put us at $3 ish, right around that bernie sanders """math"" prediction someone did. I'd say $3-4 is out realistic STABLE price.. we may spike higher temporarily of course.

But YOU JUST KNOW at a minimum, bare minimum, we will BTFO that shitcoin "fedoracoin" which will put us at .70.... a 700% gain from right now!!!!!

MAGA
>>
>>1409802

The price is usually around the total marketcap. There are a total of ~ 6.5M coins. So, once we hit $6.5M marketcap, it will be a dollar a coin. That is spot 27.

Conservatively speaking if the devs do nothing as is, I think we'll reach top top 40 as is, fifty cents to one dollar is probably it.

If the devs open up a direct Fiat/BTC to Trump mini exchange on the website like they have hinted, then all bets are off and its heading to top 10. Easily.
>>
>>1409803
that would require us to be in the top 8
so
Bitcoin
ethereum
Steem
ripple
litecoin
ethereum classic(lol)
litecoin
dash
TRUMPCOIN???
>>
>>1409802
Some did a conservative estimate based on expected market cap and the popularity of Ron Paul coin. That estimate was around $4 a coin, which I think is a fair estimate. Of course, since Ron Paul coin got to $40 a coin, and since we have a committed dev team, we could get close to that if not higher.
>>
>>1409819
*Someone did a conservative estimate....

Wish I could find those calculations.
>>
>>1409802

Ron Paul Coin hit $10 four years ago. I see Trump coin plowing through that gate easily. $15-20 is my conservative estimate. If Trump officially acknowledges it and the devs come up with an easy way to buy Trumpcoin with USD. $50-$100 a coin???? who knows the sky is the limit if that scenario plays out.
>>
>>1409819
yea, this kind if aligns with us taking emercoins spot at 3-4$ a coin, making quite a few people chads

HODL til $4 at a minimum lads
>>
>>1409819
Personally I think we will go past $40.
Reasons: Cryptocurrencies are more popular now than back then. Committed dev team implementing features like being able to buy trumpcoin with fiat. Possibility of big names backing us due to social media like twitter. The trump name is widely known. Trumpcoin is not a shit coin and is actually breaking ground by being a causecoin. And finally, meme magic.
>>
>>1409824

I am not sure if Trump will ever acknowledge it, that's a tall tall order.

But I dont even think thats needed. If Trump stays silent, that's good enough IMO. Of course a media mention will also affect the price, rocket fuel....

Trumpcoin is really like it has been described as - a powder keg. It's just ready to blow with the right push. This is election season for god sakes.

Again this has NEVER been done before. Ever. Ron Paul coin was cool and all, but RP was never a serious candidate that would be president, and never had a serious Dev team. Trumpcoin is a totally different animal.
>>
>>1409830
Personally, I think meme magic alone will shoot us past the moon. Everything else be damned.
>>
>>1409830
so you reckon we'll crack the top 5?
ehhh
>>
>>1409766
Thank you so so much bro.
Made me kinda emotional. Lol.
Haven't had friends in a while. Great to have /biz/friends.

(id change)
>>
>>1409839
send you a few when I'm off work.
get us that epic re-tweet we need twitter bro!!
>>
FIGHT crooked hillary with TRUMPCOIN CRYPTOPAC

@raexno92 trumpcoin tweets all day
>>
File: 1002-tarp-tent-737221.jpg (101KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1002-tarp-tent-737221.jpg
101KB, 640x480px
who here has the most trumpcoins?
i got 2000
>>
>>1409878
I have 2900 but I know there are people frequenting these threads with way, way more than that.
>>
>>1409885
Yeah there was a guy last thread with 15,000 Pajeet probably has around 500k

I'm a minwage/NEET so I don't have a lot to throw down on Trumpcoin.
>>
I have 159000. I want to break at least 20k before da moon
>>
>>1409891
>>1409889
I got just 750 but wanna buy so much more, is this the time or i missed?

Still on the time to buy a huge pack of coins?
>>
File: 1443046983681.png (2MB, 1809x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443046983681.png
2MB, 1809x1024px
>>1409891
Please tell me you're not holding on an exchange...
>>
>>1409892
No buy now why it's low. I don't care what other people are saying telling people to wait until the next dip. It's currently well under peak so there's no reason not to. Especially if everyone thinks it's only going to rise
>>
>>1409897

Why? Wallet makes me nervous, in case I need to flip them. And I can't stake. I'll be storing most if them though if I reach 20k.

>>1409892
I'm still on the fence too. It's hard to tell. Might see another decent dip, but I dunno if it will go down past 9500k. Post your wallet address and maybe we can throw you some coins my nig, get you closer to 1k
>>
>>1409903

>9500k

I wish
>>
>>1409848
Doing my best man.
We will get them retweets.
Much appreciated. Have fun at work.
>>
>>1409908
More like 11000 at the VERY least. This isn't your average P&D, this is all P and no D.
>>
>>1409903
TG2fFu3YxPnRNm6txLsB9PqThEjuMjif5B

Thanks /biz/ bros. Lets get rich guys.
>>
>>1409915
No I was pointing out my retardation

>9500k
>9500000
>>
>>1409915
All aboard the TrumpCoin pump and pump
>>
>>1409918
Sent some your way friendo
>>
>>1409421
Make crypto great again!
>>
the way I see it all trump coin needs to take off is some easy way to trade cash for coins and some media attention. all kinds of people would love to support their candidate while also making an investment but if they have to go through exchanges and shit normies will never touch it.

putting like 20 bucks down on them couldn't hurt. even if they don't go anywhere you're only out 20 bucks.
>>
>>1409935
Thank you some much, i really appreciate that bro.
>>
already a Chad here. Worth it for me to get involved at these prices ?
>>
>>1410012
Hi Chad, yes you should.
>>
>>1409805
degenerate
>>
I get paid tomorrow, we'll tonight at 3am, and it's fuckin game time...only question is how much do I throw down..I'm no bitch either
>>
>>1410033
The majority of us are predicting at least $10+ a coin.

I'm throwing down $1000 to turn it into 100k
>>
>>1409943
That's what I did, put 15 bucks in and got around 200 coins.
If it goes up then I'm happy, if it goes down I'm out fifteen bucks which is nothing in the long scheme of things.
Plus it's fun to watch it grow right now.
>>
>>1410046
$1000 will get you alot more than 100k at $10 per coin. Unless you meant 1000 trump
>>
I'll go 800 bucks, 2 days work fuck it. yolo.
fug circle is 300 limit, yolo fail
>>
>>1410060
You make 400 bucks per day? What?
>>
>>1410059
I think he meant $1000 to $100k
>>
>>1410059
>>1410073
Yes, I plan to sell if I can make at least 100k.

I live very frugal. I've got my living expenses down to 5k a year. If I could make 100k, it would last me for a looooong time.
>>
>>1410061
yup, San Francisco so I'm basically in poverty
>>
File: latest.jpg (12KB, 236x354px)
latest.jpg
12KB, 236x354px
>>1410079
>5k per year

What? Where do you live
>>
how bad of a sell off will we see at 10 cents?
>>
>>1410083
not him but i lived off 5k last year living with my parents
>>
>>1410093
Probably a sell much like the one happening now. People will sell, then quickly buy back in and the price will recover.
>>
>>1410093
There will be a sell off, no doubt. Just hold on though. Think of the salty bitcoiners who sold at 20 bucks when it rose to 1000 bucks no long after.
>>
oh I'm not gonna sell, don't wanna hang myself when it moons.
>>
these motherfuckers better hit 10$
>>
I miss the beginning of the month with the high energy volume. I played the peaks and valleys and turned 200 coins into about 1000. Would love another slice of that action before we strap in.
>>
>>1410081
Holy shit, donate some coins for your /biz/ bro.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px)
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>1410083
I live in the middle of nowhere tennessee. My house is really cheap, my car is paid for (I got a craigslist special 90s Nissan XE). Groceries and utilities are super cheap.

My only real expense is technology and guns.
>>
>>1410105
If TrumpCoin went past $100 dollars I would consider killing myself no doubt.
>>
>>1410120
At least you have guns.
>>
>>1409421
MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>1410123
im dead either way if it hits $100.

If i sell early I'll hang myself out of regret
if i hold til 100 ill be dead in a few months from cocaine and base jumping and shit
>>
>>1409421
MAKE
CRYPTO
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
>>1410142
$100 or bust senpai; better to die on a coke binge with 3 top dollar strippers than to die a wageslave
>>
>>1410156
in.
and worth it.
>>
>>1410120
I live in Dyersburg, where you at senpai?
>>
This coin is remarkable. There was a large sell off today, which dropped the price to $0.066, but it has already recovered and is back to $0.08.

I've never seen an altcoin this stable and it's growing daily.
>>
File: 1462770952302.jpg (11KB, 279x181px)
1462770952302.jpg
11KB, 279x181px
currently sitting at $.195 a coin
holy shitnickels i feel tingly
>>
>>1410290
How much do you have?
>>
File: 1462238871296.jpg (72KB, 596x628px)
1462238871296.jpg
72KB, 596x628px
>>1408329
>>
>>1410298
2000 bought at $.11
>>
>>1410290
>.195

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1468670363212.jpg (107KB, 600x350px)
1468670363212.jpg
107KB, 600x350px
>>1410217
>>1410290

i cant beleve that nocoiners were trying to convince us this coin was a scam and that it wont ever go anywhere a week ago... now trumpcoiners everywhere are all up roughly 100% and still climbing :')

well done guys. youre not only supporting your wallets but also trumps campaign. cause coin to the moon
>>
>>1410313
do you not know what money is?
>>
>>1410313
thats just what it says on ccex. iz actually .07c usd
>>
>>1410310
Dude. You need to take a closer look at the numbers.
>>
>>1410318
hes reading it from ccex

>>1410310
dude you need to get used to using the bitcoin qoute. ccex is retarded when converting to $
>>
File: TRUMPS TO MARS.png (72KB, 907x768px)
TRUMPS TO MARS.png
72KB, 907x768px
>>1410315

>not getting in on PUTINs
I'll be xaxaxaxaxaing @ u foolz
>>
Any reason it will go up? Seems ded.
>>
>>1410335
nobody's buying
>>
>>1410328
Any reason it will go up? Seems ded..
>>
>>1410328
stop shiling your PUTINs
its been going down for the past month slowly, theres no future for the coin
>>
>>1410343
let the man cope
>>
>>1410335
>ded
>7cents
pick 0
>>
>>1410360
I'm talking about putin. Lol.
I didn't check his image.
>>
>>1410374
oh well I just bought 1700 at .00011 BTC
I'm too much of a poorfag
>>
Does sending btc from localbitcoin to yobit cost money? Charges?
>>
>>1409421
MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: Arthur.jpg (228KB, 1197x1181px)
Arthur.jpg
228KB, 1197x1181px
>>
>>1410422
saved
>>
>>1410396
https://localbitcoins.com/fees
>>
File: Buster.png (3MB, 1600x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Buster.png
3MB, 1600x1391px
>>
>>1410455
also saved
>>
Whats the best way for a Canadian to buy some Bitcoin so I exchange it for Trumpcoin? Does Coinbase or Circle work with Canadian bank accounts? I've never bought any crypto before.
>>
>>1410464
Not sure, but make an account and try it out.

http://www.trumpcoin.info/how-do-i-buy-trumpcoin.html
>>
>>1410465

Do places like Circle sell bitcoins at the market value that you see when you look up the current value on google? Or do the charge extra fees?
>>
Will me buying $1000 worth of trumpcoin at once cause a pump in yobit
>>
>>1410476
Yes but do it, cause its fun
>>
12286 satoshis now

we're gonna make it
>>
File: 1455095098510.png (3KB, 339x157px)
1455095098510.png
3KB, 339x157px
W E A K
>>
File: trumptrain.png (1MB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
trumptrain.png
1MB, 940x688px
Currently sitting at 280 trumpcoins boys. Any chance we can round me up to 300? (I know im peasant but I'm poor fag and this is all I can afford ;-;)
>>
>>1410494
forgot my wallet TY5SvcN1874toMD4qpkfmw5Ctoc5yC1pUZ
>>
Your hands will be tested this weekend lads. Hold strong, this is just one rise of many to come. Maybe take small profits but keep the majority of your coins.
Remember $14. The $100 million dollar market cap.
>>
>>1410520

Are you expecting any dips coming up in the next few days?
>>
>>1410537
I think you should be expecting dips to higher lows. People will attempt to dump, because they are short sighted and treating it like any other coin. This is good though, because supporters of the coins purpose can buy cheap trumps.
>>
>>1410537
Nah we expect rises and nocoiner tears
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the desktop wallet? Anyone else get it stuck synchronizing to network? I sent coins from the exchange already but I have no way to see them. what do?
>>
so, when are the chinese getting onboard?
>>
>>1410579
You wait for it to fully sync? Can take a day or so. Go to Trumpcoin.com and open a support ticket
>>
>>1410579
It took me something like 6 hours to even move anywhere from 0% and then another 6 to complete, be patient anon.
Probably shouldn't have sent the coins before synching is complete but I don't think you'll lose coins or anything
>>
>>1410537

Dips are normal for cryptocoins. Usually crypto coins are notoriously volatile, going up and down.

Go to coinmarketcap and compare Trumpcoin's chart to other Cryptos. There are very few dips, and the entire graph is one big uptrend.

This is extremely rare in cryptocurrency (and investing in general). This is every investors wet dream, just a consistent uptrend. Trumpcoin when compared to other cryptos is one of the best long term holds out there. Its just consistent gain, and now with the right dev team this coin is gonna explode on the scene.
>>
>>1410636
yup, it really is remarkably stable for a crypto coin
>>
When is there going to be a usd direct way to buy TC on the website that'll sell TC at around market value? I live in georgia and I'd love to throw up some flyers advertising it to conserva-cucks.
>>
File: 1447955574406.png (2KB, 510x92px) Image search: [Google]
1447955574406.png
2KB, 510x92px
Why don't we have a wiki page for Trumpcoin?
>>
If any of you aren't holding AT LEAST 1000 Trumps... preferably 10,000... you are doing it WRONG.

The recent posts in the bitcointalk thread with a book being developed and real life trading w/Trumps are YUGE!

Plus, all of the future plans Signal and his team have for this coin is GODDAMN AMAZING!

So, fellow /biz/bros, you better get to stocking up on AS MANY Trumps as you possibly can while the price is below 20k sat.

This coin is going to launch hard, and when it does, you'll look back at this moment and THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS!
>>
I'm about to drop $500-$1000 on trumpcoin in yobit within 24 hrs (depending on when kraken processes my deposit).
Prepare for a mini pump
>>
Dat price stability during off peak trading hours, comfy times are ahead lads
>>
>>1410659
Idk, is that necessarily a good thing.

We've been at 8 cents for a WHILE now.
>>
>>1410666
Calm yourself, it's been a few days following the website revamp and announcement. Start thinking months ahead because that is when all the hard work of the developers will come to fruition. This coins purpose goes beyond a weekly pump. It's for both our profit and for to be the first cryptoPAC in support of Donald Trump. This is not a normal coin, you need a different mindset in your expectations.
>>
Keep a cool head this weekend lads, hold your coins and you will be greatly rewarded.
>>
gonna take a lot more btc to move the price now. It's kind of the caveat of hitting new highs
>>
>>1410825
The bigger exchanges they are working on getting added to should bring that
>>
5 more """""""""altcoins"""""""" BTFO, we 93rd now

>wewwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>1410825

Trumpcoin on coinmarketcap right now is reported to have a $10k trade volume. Tha'ts higher than half of the top marketcap coins.

Just think about that for a moment. This is for a coin thats not listed on a major exchange (meaning Polo, Bittrex or Bitfinex)
>>
>>1410895

And Kraken
>>
File: Discovery-STS-133.jpg (199KB, 680x1024px)
Discovery-STS-133.jpg
199KB, 680x1024px
>>1410895
>>1410899
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
Hey guys, I've been following TrumpCoin for a little bit now and figured some of you might be interested in having it available on GNU/Linux.

I've begun on working to make this a reality, and I'm happy to announce that I've got a working Gentoo/Funtoo ebuild for the TrumpCoin-Qt client available on my personal overlay. Just add my personal overlay using layman or as a Portage repository, then:

emerge trumpcoin-qt-2.0

It might be a good idea to enable the ipv6, qrcode, and upnp USE flags before emerging the client.

I'll be working on an ebuild for trumpcoind as well as apt packages for those on Debian/Ubuntu systems later on. If you want to support my work, these are my wallet addresses:

BTC: 12MSYCrexdbFnkV4mb58oxCutC6SQBmNpC
TRUMP: TKsrihToGtJCr9E5BQ31nNEnzBm5ynnQyY

Overlay: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay
Overlay Usage: https://gitgud.io/gitgud-software/gitgud-overlay/blob/master/README.md
>>
>>1410930
Just a note, if you're going to send a significant donation send it to the BTC address. The TRUMP address is actually the compiled Qt client, I just want to make sure it handles transactions properly.

I'll set up a more dedicated TRUMP machine in a little bit, probably on my Raspberry Pi.
>>
>>1410930
>>1410950
Sweet bro, you should post this also on the bitcointalk forum thread. And maybe PM the devs.

MAGA
>>
>>1410611
>>1410632
Okay thanks. I didn't know how fast to expect it to move but I was afraid of losing my precious Trumps. It's at 11% and moving slowly but I think it's fine
>>
Should I buy £100 worth of Trumps just for the banter? I've never done cryptos before and don't know that much.

How much is a normal amount to invest in this, what seems like a highly unstable marker.
>>
Does yobit exchange faster than ccex? I'm thinking I should switch over to get the benefit of more buyers/sellers. Or does it get reflected on both sites whenever someone makes a transaction?
>>
File: 6.jpg (632KB, 804x932px)
6.jpg
632KB, 804x932px
>>1411065
>Should I buy £100 worth of Trumps
Ofcourse, if you do, welcome on the rocketship brother.

>How much is a normal amount to invest in this
normal amount to invest is ALWAYS the amount you could afford to lose. Not in trumpcoin, but in anything.

Hop onboard and make sure that you have a spacesuit ready, you wouldnt want to find yourself in outer space without one.
>>
>>1411065
If you feel like it. Check out trumpcoin.com, the bitcointalk page and bitcoin.info for a buying guide. As you're in the UK I would recommend bittylicious for fast bitcoins. No id required, but there are limits without.
>>
>>1411086
Yobit has slightly higher volume than c-cex
>>
Man guys I'm so hyped.
First time with crypto and already making a potential profit if I sold.
But according to you guys this is only going to get bigger can't wait, ima hold until we reach the MOON!
>>
File: ads.jpg (156KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
156KB, 680x564px
>>1411144
>>
>>1410651
>at least 1000

Wish i could, i have 850 right now. Could you make me closer to my first 1k? Thanks /biz/ bros.

TG2fFu3YxPnRNm6txLsB9PqThEjuMjif5B
>>
Can trumps be mined?
>>
>>1411184
no it's proof of stake
>>
>>1411184
it actually cares about the environment, so no it cannot
>>
Damn we need a new /TCG/ already
>>
I wasn't around for the past couple of hours, where did the 13k sell wall disappear?
>>
So can someone explain to me what "proof of stake" is? Also, is there a way to turn it off so it doesn't use up my CPU power (assuming it's intensive, otherwise idgaf)?
>>
>>1411244

Help me petition for a higher bump limit on Trump Coin Generals!
Let's keep moving this quickly boys.
>>1411258

>>1411258

>>1411258

>>1411258
>>
>>1411263
you can turn off staking Inn the settings.
There's a proof of stake run down trumpcoin.info under either FAQS or glossary of terms
>>
>>1411086
Yobit is the primary trading site for TC
>>
>>1411257
Some guys bought at least 10k trumpies in about 1 hour.
>>
guys, how many trump coins do I need to have to be a millionaire? I already have 15 thousand coins.
>>
>>1411642
my conservative estimate is that if TRUMPcoin "gets to the moon" it'll be about $4 a coin. so in that sense you would have to own 250k of TRUMPcoins
>>
5555 trumpcoins
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.