[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here going into or in the marijuana business? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 236x214px
Anybody here going into or in the marijuana business?
I'm in California and the new medical regulations and potential for recreational going legal in November is very exciting.
>>
I've been involved with a few different grow operations over the past 5 years. Lived in a grow house with 400 plants that I took care of by myself, and biggest one grossed about a million a year.

Hate to say it anon, but if you aren't already in the business of growing in Cali you are probably too late unless you have good connections. Since it's such a grey area here almost everyone is all set up with huge operations and you better have some good product also. As soon as it's legal big money will come in and streamline that shit. It basically already is that way just under the table.
>>
>>1408256
kek prop215 lowered the barrier to entry that you could just grow in your house with a doctor's recommendation, depending on what county you live in.

now with MMRSA+AUMA you'll have to get a license, there are regulations on the land you want to grow on, everything is taxed to shit, you can't sell directly to dispensaries.

Not sure why you didn't look into this while you had the closest thing to free market weed the world will ever seen.

>>1408259
how many harvests did you have a year? with the right genetics I feel you could gross half a million with 400 plants. unless you're selling in the fall/winter to saturated markets like the bay/LA
>>
>>1408259
This.

You're better off moving to Canada or Australia before they legalize it. The USA (West coast especially) has such an over saturated market. Everyone wants to grow weed and open a dispensary.

You need to go into an untapped market
>>
>>1408460
I live in the South and really want to open a dispensary whenever it's either federally legalized or legalized in Tennessee. My only issue is that cartel connections exist pretty strong here, and I don't want to die trying to start my first business.
>>
File: 34484712.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
34484712.png
79KB, 600x600px
eurofag here
waiting for my time to come

btw growing exceptional weed is not easy and not everyone can do it
>>
>>1408256

When it gets legalised in my country I'm quitting my job to open a dispensary.

Ready-made gap in the market nigguh
>>
>>1408560
Assuming you're in Canada, why aren't you opening a dispensary now? I've read online that there are hundreds of dispensaries in big cities like Toronto and Vancouver. Looks like they have a big advantage over you
>>
>>1408764
Still technically illegal, and the cops WILL eventually raid you and arrest you, even if the laws are going to be null and void in the next few years.
>>
>>1408556
if you're in Macedonia, Croatia, or Germany, you've gotten cucked by Canadians who ship their medical product to you instead of any of you growing it.

for Europe I'd suggest Spain or Italy, Spain will be the new Amsterdam and Italy is thinking about legalizing very soon.

>>1408903
why did you vote for Trudeau again?
>>
>>1408256

>>1408259
When people say it's too late, they just don't want competition. They're scared.

Alcohol continues to boom to this day. Weed will be the same. Start the business that you want.
>>
>>1408256

Sell the "shovels" during a gold rush.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.