[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so, i'm in my 5th year since graduating high school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1468029016360.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1468029016360.png
247KB, 760x572px
Okay, so, i'm in my 5th year since graduating high school. I've passed and failed a couple courses in community college but im working a steady job and have a place of my own with my girlfriend. How do i get into the business of making money? Do i find a good business school and go learn there? If so, what should i be prepared to be aiming for with my education? im sure there are many tools in business affairs- which would be most useful to study? i want to be successful and change the world with the power i am able to amass.
>>
You're not in a position to enter business through school. Shouldn't have just rolled in and shit up community college, if you had done flawlessly and been willing to take on some debt you could've gone to a good business school and made the necessary connections to succeed that way. Now you're fucked unless you go ahead and start your own business.
>>
Someone like you would have to work their way up through sales. Start with a shitty sales job and transition that into a better sales job about 20-30 times.
>>
>>1408018
well to elaborate i failed two and passed one about 3 years ago i believe and passed two more this fall/winter - just some science for the sake of learning stuff formally in class and feel like i'm capable of getting a decent looking record and possibly transfer to an at least somewhat decent business school? my thoughts are that if i do well in school and can thrive in the business world naturally that success and money are something i can still aim for
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.