[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to control your emotions /biz/ I get angry to quick and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Always.jpg (22KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Always.jpg
22KB, 274x184px
How to control your emotions /biz/

I get angry to quick and make irrational decisions among other emotions

How do you control them to bend at our own will?

How do you make it so you control your emotions and your emotions don't control you?
>>
sleep 8 hours and regularly, jack off, eat vegetables, do cardio

objectively evaluate yourself, you might be on the autistic spectrum, have ADHD or depression, or you might be a whiny little bitch, you will have to be honest with yourself and get help, life is short

follow the example of sima yi, zhuge liang tried relentlessly to coax him into leaving a defensive position and enter battle, but despite a severe roasting which enraged sima yi's soldiers he stayed put until zhuge liang ran out of supplies, be like sima yi, you win by being disciplined and rational, not wasting time and energy avenging petty slights
>>
>>1407943
>autistic spectrum
naw
>>1407943
>ADHD
I had this checked out as a kid but I was able to keep my myself reserved around the diagnosis so they thought nothing was wrong with me

I definitely have an addictive type personality or something though
I can fix my addictions easy but only with another addiction and it is hard to transition but when I do I don't care about my last addiction
>Still looking for a good productive addiction.

I need something to immerse myself into 110Percent

>sleep 8 hours
Fuck

> jack off

Wouldn't real sex be better though? I'm pretty good looking so I can get some pretty easy

> eat vegetables
Done

>do cardio
And Done.

> follow the example of sima yi, zhuge liang tried relentlessly to coax him into leaving a defensive position and enter battle, but despite a severe roasting which enraged sima yi's soldiers he stayed put until zhuge liang ran out of supplies, be like sima yi, you win by being disciplined and rational, not wasting time and energy avenging petty slights

Thank You man.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.