[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /Biz/, the world is FUCKED. I repeat, FUCKED. The ba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x261px
Alright /Biz/, the world is FUCKED. I repeat, FUCKED. The baby boomers absolutely murdered our chances at a modern future.

The methane bubbles in Siberia are about to pop, leading to the Clathrate Gun. I think we can survive if you're somewhere safe and not super close to the equator.

What do we invest in?

Trump is pro coal/Hillary isn't. FUCK HER. But Trump straight up rejects science. Who's gonna win? How will it end? No one cares

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/4uus54/how_worried_should_we_be_about_the_clathrate_gun/
>>
Bump for species
>>
File: image.png (331KB, 649x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331KB, 649x456px
>methane bubbles
>>
>>1407834

Scientist discussing this tearing up on television

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4utat0/russian_climate_scientist_gets_choked_up/
>>
This is coming from someone who describe themselves as conservative and against big government
>>
The world isn't gonna fucking end and this election won't mean shit in 4 years when we re-elect and kick the incumbent out. Climate Control will be fixed in time and we're all gonna be okay.

You have to have such a myopic view of the world and its history to think that we haven't faced issues of these types and magnitudes before. We're all gonna be okay, and it won't even matter if we aren't.
>>
Surviving the apocalypse and prospering thereafter would involve making sure you are somewhere near the top of the hierarchical social ladder after democracy, law and order breaks down. You would have to make a gradual transition from commerce to organized crime to regional strongman as you might find in places like Africa. It will be difficult for many of the autists here to adapt, you will probably end up as some kind of recordkeeper and trader under a warlord.
>>
>>1407846
>tearing up
why? if these funding guzzling cocksuckers think human race is so bad for the environment, then they should rejoice over the end of humanity.
>>
>>1407983
You don't see trump getting elected and fucking shit up further with China, Iran, or the climate? I'm 20 year old just trying to be educated on what the fuck is going on but the internet is scary and I can't tell what's true. This has like 4K up votes on Reddit. I don't wanna get drafted or starve to death is all m8
>>
>>1408043
Nah man. Even if Trump gets elected, things won't change that much. The president is important, but the support system around him will make him successful at dealing with these countries. There won't be some Trump-driven WWIII, because all the other countries in the world need us just as much as we need them. Relations may suffer, but not to war-creating levels. I really think Trump would be good negotiation-wise, even if that may piss off China. He's even friends with Putin, who is probably the biggest influence undermining the US except for China.

There won't ever be another draft. War isn't profitable on those levels, so elites will start smaller, spreading conflicts to profit off of. Besides, WWIII will be fought with nuclear codes, not feet on the ground. You won't starve, as long as you acquire marketable skills and work hard and make good choices. You're fine, man.
>>
>>1408074
Hope you have a good day bro made me feel better. Been out of whack over some of this
>>
Don't worry about it, man. Just remember that everyone profits off of making you scared; think about the motives of the people and companies peddling these fears. You read CNN because you're worried about the next terrorist attack. You elect a candidate because they say that they can protect you from all these things you should be afraid of. You buy products because of insecurities that companies create in you.

Just be logical and skeptical, and you'll be okay. It will be really obvious if the world is actually ending, and that won't happen any time soon.

Good luck, man. Have a good day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.