[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any college programs that are in the day time or night? I work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1466236767086.png (124KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
1466236767086.png
124KB, 616x725px
any college programs that are in the day time or night?

I work a part time job from 8-2 making around 45k a year and need at least an associates, preferably medical.

The problem is the 2 year program for radiography that I have nearly acquired all my credits for only is available at 9AM.

What do?
>>
change your hours you fuckwit or get a new job
>>
>>1407714
>quit the easiest job in the world that pays 45k without a degree.

You nuts my friend? How will I survive?
>>
>>1407702
try r9k
>>
School does not guarantee a job. You're already making full time pay for part time work. I would just skip school if I were you.
>>
>>1407716
What job do you work?
>>
Keep working your job, put some to the side and start saving and investing. If you don't have kids or anything 45k is more than enough to live well with.
>>
>>1407702
Most CCs have night and/or online programs. See if you can take the class at a different (accredited, of course, no TV colleges) institution that has the class in the hours you're looking for. Ask if this is a possibility, then if they say yes, look for the schools, then before applying to them as a non-degree student, ask your school if the credits from any of those schools will cover the class.

Or, alternativly, if they say no, look for the schools with the features I mentioned above and see if they'll accept your credits so you can finish your degree there.
>>
>>1407702
>I work a part time job from 8-2 making around 45k a year

That's not a bad deal you have there.
>>
>>1407702
Sometimes you gotta play to win not to not lose

See if you can get a temporary break from work
Talk to the professor, he might know something or someone you don't and will probably be sympathetic
Talk to the academic advisors about if they have the same class at a different time the next semester or summer semester

But yeah you may have to play the risk/reward game or make sacrifices. This is a good thing, it's called growing pains. Think of how good your situation is right now. You can decide your future in this very moment. A lot of people don't have that
>>
>>1407702

Hey faggot op, what job do you work? I'd love to work a part time job that pays 45k a year especially if it's easy like you say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.