[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got an amazing job offer today >smoked weed last week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>got an amazing job offer today
>smoked weed last week (not habitually)
>have pending legal case where I'm being accused of a misdemeanor

How fucked am I, /biz/? They're sending out the legal paperwork today. Am I going to make it?
>>
File: 123.png (106KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
106KB, 922x882px
>>1407253
>smoking weed
>job
pick one
>>
>>1407261
I pick both. Trick is you dont pick up the habit until after you've proven yourself to be a vital asset to the company. Now I wake and bake erryday and the boss lets me skip piss tests.
>>
>>1407253

As long as you are male, reasonably fit, and don't smoke 2 blunts a day; you can smoke weed from time to time and the shit will be out of your system within 10 days.

It's women and fat people that have it hard. A woman can smoke a few times, get tested 3 weeks later and get a positive test.
>>
How about don't smoke weed you fucking retard
>>
>>1407253

There's also some tips for lowering the THC count:

> don't give them the first piss of the day
> Give them the middle of the stream, don't start or finish peeing in the cup
>>
>>1407449
females can do the cum cleanse but they have to swallow so much most ppl fuck it up
>>
>>1407449
Nice bro science.
>>
>>1407253

Dude I smoke weed constantly and I have a job in the highest-of high at amazon, oh wait, I also have epilepsy and a prescription....

Good luck dude.
>>
>>1407253
Order a wizinator and sone synthetic urine. Since you are a man get the one without the penis.
>>
Small plastic bottle full of clean piss. Wrap 2 handwarmers on each side with a rubber band an hour or so before the piss test. wear some tight underwear and put that shit up behind your balls in the gooch.

Theyll take you to a private bathroom and youll just pour the piss in the cup silently.

Take a piss in the toilet. Shake your dick at the man and that's that.

If it's a hair test you're pretty much fucked unless youre willing to shave your head and entire body.
>>
Just give birth dude, the baby absorbs all the the
>>
>>1407253

Did they already do a background check on you?
>>
>>1407253
JUST say you were visting family in colorado... or canada... or anywhere it is legal.
>>
>>1407492

It's true. I put a lot of working into studying weed tests when I used to be a pothead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.