[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when I went to see one of Jordan Belfort's talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: He_knows.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
He_knows.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
I remember when I went to see one of Jordan Belfort's talks as a birthday present, yes a birthday present, and he came off with a great line.

It was something along the lines of, "You have to raise your financial worth" or "You have to increase your financial gain"... Or something along those lines.

It was a very clever sounding Jordan Belfort-esque line, anyone here know what it was?
>>
A dick in your mouth is what you're worth
>>
>>1406487
SELL ME THIS PEN ANON
>>
>>1406738
SMELL ME THIS PEN ANON
*corrected
>>
>>1406487
>"You have to raise your financial worth" or "You have to increase your financial gain"...
And then something more? Or just that? You must be easily impressed.
>>
>>1406829
It was something related to raising your financial worth, a coined phrase to give advice on increasing one's salary.
>>
>>1406487
I don't know of the quote, but what you posted seems reasonable enough. You must raise your worth if you are to achieve a higher salary. However, you must also ensure that your competitors aren't also raising their own worths, because if everyone is raising their worth, your salary won't increase.
>>
>>1407070
It was a nice Belfort phrase that meant the same thing but sounded way better lol shame cause I can't find it mentioned on the net.
>>
>>1407285
Belfort is a scam and you fell for the meme
>>
>>1406487

Uh.

Belfort had the motivation, leadership ability, and sales ability of a God.

And yes making millions and millions is fucking glorious.

But ethically he will end up cold, alone and ashamed. And that kinda shit does fuck a man up pretty bad in his golden years. So his life is really not a good example to model after.

I've heard his sales tips are really good though.
>>
>>1407422
It was just a great line I heard during his seminar when I attended... Really wish I could remember it.
>>
>>1407431
it was probably equity, you have to raise your equity
>>
>>1407431
Well, whoever gifted you this seminar ticket surely fucking wasted it on a retard.
>>
>>1407915
My ex girlfriend.

I'd take on board what you said if you stated a fact like, "You have a terribly poor memory.", instead of something as over the top as "Retard"; projections much?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.