[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where to post this But have a very good idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1469247540652.jpg (244KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1469247540652.jpg
244KB, 640x1136px
I don't know where to post this

But have a very good idea for a new media technology. I guess im looking for best course of action.

My ideas are mostly developed, i have an idea of what my final product will look like, but I don't know how to create and build it

>i don't have the credentials
Or the know
What would be my first course of action?
>>
>>1406381
>media technology

you mean along the lines of
>books
>television
>radio
>internet

a new platform for media?
>>
>>1406381
I'm gonna be really harsh on you but by the sounds of it you don't really have anything at the moment.
>My ideas are mostly developed, i have an idea of what my final product will look like
That language you've used "most" "an idea" doesn't fill me with confidence. It makes it sound nebulous and underdeveloped.

The cut and paste advise is.
>Write it down. Always remember ideas, even if vocalized are worthless. Written down they potentially have value

You say you don't have credentials. Well, find someone who does have credentials in the area. Get them to sign a NDA when you tell them about it. If they like the idea they'll offer their name and advise you on what to do with it, especially if you offer them a cut or a advisory fee.
After all, if your idea never comes to fruition, what do they lose? Maybe some of their time.

Now you can go about raising money for a prototype.
Contact a graphic designer and a filmmaker about putting together a slick "sizzle reel" to wow people into investing in your company and product. Whatever it does.
Or just slam the sizzle reel on Kickstarter.
>>
>>1406381
I know you won't like this answer, but if you want your business to take off quick then one option is to find a cofounder/partner; someone who is older and more experienced would be your best bet, specifically in your industry. this person will likely have the connections you need to succeed.

sure you can learn it all yourself, but how long will that take? time is the most valuable commodity humans have. is your time worth 50% of your company? that's your decision

good luck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.