[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you here have had a great business idea? >I imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (281KB, 1286x1940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 1286x1940px
How many of you here have had a great business idea?
>I imagine 100% of you
Now, how many of you have actually looked further into this idea, and figured out wether or not it is feasible?
>I estimate 30-45% of you
NOW, how many of you have tried to launch that business idea, into a business?
>1-3% of you, maybe?
How many of you that have launched that business, have become successful of it, or at least made a profit?
>1%
Share your stories, oh wise 1%.
>>
>>1405857
My name is Nathaniel Rothschild.
>>
>>1405857
Im in the 1-3%, not bad.
>>
i run a business specializing in kneepads
>>
>>1406282
Maybe you could team up strategically with my lip-balm business. We can see to /biz/realis on street corners across the world.
>>
>>1406286
great idea brosef, we could corner the market of /biz/ futures. We should diversify too, make a subsidiary company that sells mouthwash
>>
>>1405857
>How many of you here have had a GREAT business idea?
>>I imagine 90% of you
>Now, how many of you have actually looked further into this idea, and figured out weather or not it is feasible?
>>I estimate 20-15% of you
>NOW, how many of you have tried to launch that business idea, into a business?
>>1-3% of you, maybe?
>How many of you that have launched that business, have become successful of it, or at least made a profit?
>>0.01%
>>
>>1406282
I think it's adorable how even the small subreddits have there own memes. Love this one :)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.