[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think you owe your parents? I don't owe them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
>>1405413
I borrowed a few quarts of motor oil the last time I was there.
Guess I owe them that.
>>
>>1405428
why do you keep borrowing it?

You've been borrowing motor oil for 4 weeks now you fuck, return that shit immediately you ingrate
>>
>>1405436
>You've been borrowing motor oil for 4 weeks now
No, the last time I went over there was 4 weeks ago or so.
I only borrowed it once.
>>
I owe my father a few nat'l park visits and great hikes.

I owe my mother a good place for her to grow old.
>>
>>1405413
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Oh my God.
>>
>>1405413
I don't know man. My dad isn't around so I don't owe him shit. My mom tried which is more than a lot do, so I probably owe her something. I can't keep living with her though. As much as she tried she has also inadvertently fucked my shit up.

Not much I can do about it. I could get mad and blame her but that would be a waste of effort. I guess in a way I owe her success for myself.
>>
>>1405413
I saw this same thread on /fit/ last week
>>
>>1405462
He's been posting it at least once a week on /fit/, /int/, /biz/, and /r9k/. Same guy behind the other copypastas, feel posts, and >bought X stock at it's highest and lost my life savings which is posted every time a stock /biz/ shilled goes down.
>>
>>1405413
Nothing. No one owes their parents anything.
>>
>>1405464
Lol how did u know

My favorite work is the "My parents are gains goblins blahblahblah" pasta i keep posting on /fit/ over and over.

It got so many replies and was so good that now some guy keeps reposting it on my behalf with the same images. Kek

He's like my unpaid intern :^)
>>
>>1405476
Too bad you're not a memelord like me.
>>
>>1405413
My parents? Nothing.

Mother walked out on drunk father at age 8. Haven't heard from her or seen her since, but one of my aunts says she's alive in Florida, somewhere.

Drunk father beat me multiple times a week until I graduated high school and shipped off to the AF. Asshole was a retired Tech sergeant (if you know the military, especially the Air Force, you know that E-6 and "retirement" don't go together unless you're some sort of a shitstain who's First Sergeant is protecting you.)

Even after I shipped, father attempted to claim me as a dependent on his taxes to get a bigger refund. Got hit by the IRS that year because of this, would have been fucked if Finance and Staff Judge Advocate weren't completely bros.

Reupped, eventually I earned my degree and a commission. Somehow he heard about it (despite not having spoken to him in a decade,) and he drove from PA to Maxwell AFB in Alabama to "attend his son's graduation." Dumbass even put on his old uniform.

After graduation, he came up to me and stuck out his hand, said some shit like "I always knew you'd do something great. Aren't you glad I pushed you?" My response. "Is that how you address an officer, sergeant? How about you stand at attention and I sure as fuck didn't see a salute." He started mumbling about me being ungrateful, I said "I still didn't hear a 'sir' come out of that worthless mouth, sergeant. Are you some sort of fuck-up? Did you leave your bearing in a whiskey bottle?" He left without saying another word, and I'm pretty sure he was crying.

>Thanks for letting me share that...now with that said ...

How is this /biz/ related?
>>
>>1405453
T h i s
h
i
s
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.