[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in starting up a business anymore if all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gats.jpg (213KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gats.jpg
213KB, 1600x900px
What's the point in starting up a business anymore if all the big companies are always gonna prevail?

Truly is rigged don't you think?
>>
>>1404227
>rigged don't you think?
no there's opportunity everywhere pussy
>>
>starting a business

no you make a product and build a business around the product you buffoon.
>>
>>1404313
Like around a taco with no shell?
>>
the big companies prevail because they buy the small companies that come up with good ideas

with money
>>
>>1404227
You're a dumb fuck. Look at private school kids, almost all the parents are small business owners or doctors.
>>
big business have brands, economy of scales, experience, lawyers and money going for them.

small businesses have personality, loyal customers, flexibility, innovation, niche expertise and customisation going for them.

both fill different needs of the market. both will always exist.

if you're trying to out-compete a large business on the price of mass produced goods, you're bound to fail and the big will always prevail. but that just means you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>1404424
not sure what being a fucking doctor has to do with the competition of business.

I think you're missing my point, It's hard to start up a company currently because of the major ones, at least in my area, getting all the customers
>>
>>1404429
actually i shouldnt have called you a dumb fuck, its actually a legit question.

what companies like amazon and walmart do is lower the prices to fuck all their competition, which they can do because of their popularity and stocks.

it is all bullshit, i admit.
>>
>>1404227
use it to your advantage. buy buying stock in companies with huge moats.

why would u wanna start a company when u could just buy little pieces of a huge company and sit back and let literally EVERYONE DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU???

unless ur company is selling a patented highly original product...
then ur gonna kill and no one could touch u .

dont be a fool , ppl have been gettin it in for centuries. u gotta play the system. not play to beat the system.
>>
File: 3eaee05b6bc15c3a76707d086f83e5ac.jpg (797KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3eaee05b6bc15c3a76707d086f83e5ac.jpg
797KB, 1800x1200px
>>1404435
ps.
if u don't know how to read and accurately pick a good company based on balance sheets , your not gonna be able to run a good company.

hint. the ideal company would, trade at less than their book value per share , yet have no competition, long track record of success , no outstanding credit and plenty of cash on hand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.