[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz, I'm broke, living with my parents and looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey biz,
I'm broke, living with my parents and looking for a job ( no success on that ). I'm 22 and lived in several places alone and have plenty experience.

I need to find a way to gain some money, like, good money. What would you guys suggest I start doing? ( besides getting a job )

* pic related
>>
>>1402448
Knee pads
>>
Volunteer, invest in some knee pads and start your own service company.

Honestly find it hard to believe you're too high and mighty to work at
Wendy's or something.
>>
>>1402455

Ok, it's an idea...
>>
>>1402457
The thing is, I live in a small town in Brazil, and there are literaly no jobs at the moment... believe me, I looked.
Now I just need to figure out a way to make it for myself...
>>
>>1402481
You can't get a job washing dishes or cleaning up some donkey shit at a farm?
>>
>>1402505
Maybe if I look harder...
But, the thing is, I'm really trying to figure out something to do besides working in some crappy place for a crappy boss...
Guess I'll look out for some wood shit that I can produce...
>>
>>1402505
>donkey shit

ManI laughed so hard I shit myself.

>>1402448
OP still looking for a job?
>>
>>1402530
yeah dude...
>>
>>1402524
Well then go out and look a bunch of places until you find a boss you can get along with. I'll tell you ahead of time 9/10ths of your bosses in life will be assholes. Seems to me like you're tying find a nugget of gold in a mound of shit.
>>
>>1402542
I was even thinking about something to do in the internet, like sale stuff from china ... but I don't know where to start from
>>
>>1402549
Sell your boipuss and mouth to local businessmen. Post a pic on back page to draw interest. Zero set up cost outside of a set of knee pads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.