[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you entrepreneurs in the toy industry? I have a question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 812DBvxX+sL._SY355_.jpg (18KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
812DBvxX+sL._SY355_.jpg
18KB, 355x355px
Any of you entrepreneurs in the toy industry?
I have a question for you guys.

I am a 3d modeller but I want to sell a few figurines.
I know I could 3d print my models but the quality will just go down the gutter by doing that.

So, is there some way I could give my 3d model and they make it into a figurine? Like someone or some company or something?
>>
Do your own research you lazy cunt.
>>
>>1401667
I REM, ember playing Legend of Zelda as a kid and thought the mask salesman was a great career path.
With the help of mom and dad I set hip a little side store next to their stall in our local markets.
Initially I sold poorly made paper Mache replicas of masksfrom video games.
Over the years my skills branched out in t leather work, wood work, recycled plastics, metal etc...
For my 22nd birthday I spent all my money, plus the gifts from my family, to buy a gypsy style caravan (that can be towed by a car obviously).
I travelled to festivals both national and international, opened a website, and ended up hiring an "apprentice" of sorts.
I work as a costume designer and prop-master on plays, music video's and film now as well.
I also made custom toys and doll for kids that I sell out of my caravan still to this very day.

I only make about 75k after tax/costs. But I am the happiest I've ever been.
I'm now 32 and have a beautiful baby daughter who's mother passed away in birth.
Her last request was for me to make a deathmask for her.
And I did.
24k gold plated silver, with titanium lips, eyelashes and eyebrows.
Every day I look at my daughter and joy she gets helping me make masks and toys, props and portraits for people.
Everyday I see people smile just a little more when they hear my well rehearsed but still funny (if a little tired) sales performance pitch.

Don't let anyone tell you it's impossible. You have to work hard, you have to go without, you have to bear shame and social exclusion.

But I love it.

t. Oyman.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.