[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ im in a tricky situation. I need to find a stock to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1385693488780.gif (566KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1385693488780.gif
566KB, 360x359px
hey /biz/ im in a tricky situation. I need to find a stock to pitch for this investment club in my university and I have no idea how to find one. How do I find a worthy stock?

Bonus points: A guide that can walk me through this shit. But the answer to my question is more important I really appreciate it.
>>
MGT and due dilligence
>>
$MACK and some pharma research
>>
>>1401493
>>1401489
these are some very good suggestions. Question for both of you: HOW did you find them? That is my problem
>>
File: 1421879640812.jpg (73KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1421879640812.jpg
73KB, 500x627px
>>1401500
>these are some very good suggestions
lol
>>
>>1401484
LMT. the're a massive company oriented towards military aviation and information systems. They are the head contractor for the F35 Lightning II program to provide the next generation multirole fighter for multiple military branches as well as foreign buyers. In the long run, the inelasticity of demand as a result of their profits coming from national defense budgets and the deployment of a new fleet of jets that will need maintenance and upgrades means that they are much less likely to suffer in a bear market (which many analysts fear due to overall market overvaluation). There, I just gave you your whole pitch.
>>
>>1401484
How to find stocks?

Just google search "best dividend stocks", "solar stocks list", "stocks to hold for 20 years", "highest volume traded stocks" "best stocks for bear market" Random shit like that.

It will give you a HUGE list to start with. And you can narrow it down from there.
>>
Go for WMB. They are a natural gas pipeline company that has been steady with nice dividends when oil was high. Oil hit its low in February and since then the stock has only gone up steadily as it used to. It will probably give great dividends in the future when oil comes back up. ETE is the same story with a lower dividend yield.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.