[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, do you have any advice on how to get a business plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: snow_truck_1.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
snow_truck_1.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
Hey guys, do you have any advice on how to get a business plan started for like a food truck? I'm looking into it but I'm coming up with nothing

Pic not related
>>
what about it you find so hard? dont you just need a suitable vehicle and a food permit?
>>
>>1399691
in aus you just buy a van and rock up where ever tradies are and beep your horn.

not even fucking with you, its that easy.
>>
>>1399694
>what about it you find so hard? dont you just need a suitable vehicle and a food permit?
It's not that easy.

Aside from the permits and all changing From state to state, if you want it to succeed you need to consider everything, the costs of food, the cost of labor, employees, the menu prices.

Cause if you're paying someone 12 dollars an hour and you sell a sandwich that's worth 30 bucks for 10 you're literally throwing money away.
>>
>>1399710
you wont make any money if you have an employee running one van. thats ridiculous and lazy

you need to do it yourself. all you really need is a business tax number, the food, a health assesment permit typed thing, a van, rego, fuel and you should be set. - mabye later on you can invest in an eftpos machine but its not vital

my grandmother used to do it.
>>
>>1399710
try to run it yourself before you hire someone, so you have a feel for the operating costs. Trusting it to Miguel alone wont cut it.. Also from what i've noticed, the food trucks with the most mainstream menu make the most sales. (ie: burgers, hotdogs, fries, bacondogs, etc)
Unless you live in a hipster area where they want sushi and all that exotic stuff.
>>
>>1399716
>>>1399710 (You)
>you wont make any money if you have an employee running one van. thats ridiculous and lazy
>you need to do it yourself. all you really need is a business tax number, the food, a health assesment permit typed thing, a van, rego, fuel and you should be set. - mabye later on you can invest in an eftpos machine but its not vital
>my grandmother used to do it.

Ok this is good. Well what's a business tax number?

>And also I've only ever been in school so I don't really know what taxes are and what interest is and all that any recommended books or text whatever is appreciated
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.