[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey i've got 18BTC, Can i make a living daytrading stocks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1468701196697.jpg (958KB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1468701196697.jpg
958KB, 1500x2667px
hey i've got 18BTC, Can i make a living daytrading stocks, coins etc to earn 1000€ per month?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17_23-14-00.png (727KB, 954x627px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17_23-14-00.png
727KB, 954x627px
>>1399129
totes bro!

You've come to the right place, everyone here is a rich fag
>>
>>1399129
some people claim to earn ~$300 daily trading shitcoins. take that as you will.
>>
>>1399132
People on /biz/ over the years have claimed all sorts of things.

If we took it all at facevalue then we'd be by far the richest, most educated and best socially standing board and probably website on the internet.
>>
>>1399134
actually a believe it to be possible if you have a large amount of bitcoin so you can trade in considerable amounts (or even be a market maker), and of course if you know what you're doing
>>
>>1399134
actually if you invested constantly, equally in every coin/stock shilled you would have made money.
>>
>>1399130
>college no job is the most common
you guys have no idea how lucky you are. i would have killed to be able to go to college
>>
>>1399130

The delusional world of roleplaying billionaires on a Cambodian noodle eating cp-posting forum.

Where everyone here is making millions every day and signing huge deals

Never mind the fact that pic related shows all.
>>
>>1399191
You can go right now. I say as long as you're under 60 it's still worthwhile to do.
>>
>>1399216
Im considering a cerificate program next fall like dental hygiene now that im 24 and can get some fafsa
>>
>>1399129
>make a living
>earn 1000€ per month
in what kind of third world country do you live
>>
>>1399130
>tfw no. 6.
I now feel good about myself.

>>1399229
any eastern european country probably
>>
>>1399160

I seriously doubt that. 99% of the coins out there flop and die instantly. Sure, you'd make money on a bunch of coins, but you'd be losing out on all those thousands of coins on yobit with 0 volume.

>>1399129

I started actively shitcoin trading about a month and a half ago. Set aside just .3 BTC total between Yobit and Poloniex. I made a lot of bad trades but I still profited about .9 BTC during that time period. Not a huge $ value but great % and with more knowledge and bigger volume I'd imagine earning that much is very doable if you know what you're doing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.