[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm twenty years old and want to become filthy rich. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm twenty years old and want to become filthy rich. I have the money to invest but have no idea where or in what sort of business. What would you do if you had no ties but enough money to use it intelligently?
>>
>>1399070
80% into KNPD, %20 into LPBM

Buy and hold. Profits will come hard and fast.

Alternatively, you could well gorilla pictures
>>
Buy a tie anon, it's almost a requirement in the business world.
>>
>>1399073
Elaborate
>>
First off, don't get a job. You're young and can afford to take risks, so start businesses instead. Your first few will fail, but do it anyway.

If you are really as motivated as you say you are, you will have the drive to work long days and make it succeed.

This is really the best path to a high net worth.
>>
Buy Gold IRA's
>>
I want to create a hit song

>have $150,000

>know people with professional recording equipment

>will film the music video in some shitty cheap country ( Turn Down For What )

>been researching the marketing tricks to make songs go viral, turns out its pretty easy

thoughts?
>>
>>1400298
My thoughts is you won't succeed.
>>
>>1400298
Profit? - Ads or sell the song? Both?

SONG - who the fuck is gonna sing/ write the song
>>
>>1400298
>turns out its pretty easy

wat
just read that again
>>
>>1399151
they are the favorite equities of /biz/. guaranteed to make you rich without getting a job
>>
>>1400301
thats why you're poor

>>1400302
the song will be on
>itunes
>spotify
>youtube (music vid and lyric vid)

I'll sing the song
currently have normal singing voice
but parents are currently letting me take a couple years off after high school
so will just take music and / or dancing lessons

even if it turns out I can't sing for shit, I can always rap or just auto tune
>turn down for what ( is neither singing nor rapping )

>>1400303
do some research on how all these unknown artists ( with no talent ) are selling millions of copies with their first songs
>DJ snake - turn down for what
>OMI - cheerleader
>silento - watch me whip ( paid DanceOn in royalties to make the song go viral )
>>
>>1400298
>>1400301
>>1400302
>>1400303
>>1400320

Why it'll succeed and make a fuck-ton of cash

>anything can become a trend if you have enough money

>desperate youtubers / viners will happily make a video of themselves dancing to my song for $50-200 depending on their size

>people blindly follow trends if "OMG everyones doing it" ( ice bucket challenge anyone? )

>there are literally scientific formulas to make a song catchy ( AABA song structure )

>catchy / relatable song + millions of people singing along to it = sales
http://djbooth.net/news/entry/2016-02-danceon-silento-whip-nae-nae-dance-craze
>>
>>1400332
Your song will never get big if you don't have the propwr network
>>
>>1400334
Tell that to Silento
if you did any actual research
you'd see that there are quite a few songs that got big without being signed to a label

Watch Me is probably the best example of this.
Silento paid DanceOn ( Founded by Madonna ) in royalties, so they would get their team of Viners / YouTubers to do their own dance versions of the Nae Nae

( Yes, if you try really hard, you could call that a network, but you don't need connections to see them, much more like a paid marketing agency, except very effective )

In a month, without a record deal they had over 250 million views across all the dance videos
It was only after the song started getting huge, that labels tried to sign Silento.to a record deal

Another example is Thrift Shop - Mackelmore wasn't SIGNED onto a label, but did work partly with a branch of Warner Music
>>
>>1399070
Individual investing with small companies that have big potential. I use Questrade and am currently invested in Large, a titanium producer that was just bought out by the Saudis. A lot of research goes into good picks, but if you do it right, you can multiply your money ten fold.
>>
>>1400357
how do you conduct this research?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.