[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must admit I am depressed about this ethereum bullshit. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 300px-ZuulDog.png (91KB, 300x155px) Image search: [Google]
300px-ZuulDog.png
91KB, 300x155px
I must admit I am depressed about this ethereum bullshit. I was riding high on it with a good position, then this hack happens and destabilizes everything. If the hack didn't happen, I wouldn't be this fucked. Never in my life would I think a hard fork would cause Ethereum to go up instead of down. Now I lost at least 40 % of my stake.That is the game we are in, but it feels like bullshit.
>>
buy high sell low
>>
The "hack" was planned from the beginning.

You should have known something was up when the ruskie started selling off his eth, even though the DAO was one of the largest crowd funding projects ever.

The fork is irrelevant and only meant to placate the bagholders as the price drops

You don't hold long term with pump n dumps.
>>
>>1397794
I got played by Jewish tricks too, OP.
>>
File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
Haha you idiot, that's what you get for not doing your research. As soon as I found out that the hack was not due to any flaw of eth I knew everything would be okay, bitcoin exchanges have been hacked in that past and that never caused any long term damage so why eth be any different? Idiot.
>>
What I don't like about ethereum is that it has a creator/figurehead unlike the mysterious satoshi nakamoto who did his work and vanished,this could cause major problems down the line ,for example what if Russia bans ethereum like it did with Bitcoin and throws vitalik in the gulag?

I don't like the fact that the coin was premined and that vitalik cashed out a portion of his coins so early ,this alone shattered my confidence in ethereum.

And now the hard fork ,the final nail in the coffin for me ,I would tread very carefully lads because this house is built on dodgy foundations.

Despite that I'm waiting for the next crash and I might buy in ,but I don't believe ethereum will make it in the long run,I will put any profit back into Bitcoin.
>>
>>1397829
Pretty sure Vitalik is an American.
>>
>getting emotional while trading crytpo
>>
>>1397842
True, but got to admit ethereum is shady as shit right now. I really can't bring myself to buy again.
>>
>>1397822
Except they technically did hack ETH when they altered the blockchain
>>
>>1397794

ETH will be like $50 a coin by the end of the year alone. You'll still make money, don't get too caught up wondering "what if". just buy more ETH
>>
>>1397839
Fair point I googled it and he was born in Russia but now lives in Switzerland ,I thought he was still in Russia.
>>
>>1397866
I D I O T
D
I
O
T
>>
>>1397872
closer to $200-$300/coin.
Banks are hiring solidity and blockchain developers like crazy.

IBM bluemix cloud has a blockchain service thats customizable for Ethereum. Its just getting started.
>>
>>1397794
I bought alot of ETH after the DAO went down.. I feel sorry for you.. now im making profits from people like you who didnt have the balls to hold
>>
>>1398057

excuse me while I buy another $1000 of ETH
>>
>>1398057
$200 a coin would put us at a 16.6 billion market cap. Can totally see ethereum valued that high
>>
cope
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>1397802
holy shit you are a retard. how do you even breathe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.