[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz, freeloadibg off my old girlfriend.. My gf just told me I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468875526220-biz.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1468875526220-biz.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Biz, freeloadibg off my old girlfriend.. My gf just told me I need to get back into school and build a life on my own.

It's hitting me blindly and blunt because I don't do shit in my life. I'm fucking worried. My parents yell and bother me but my girlfriend? It's harsh.

I haven't gone to school in two years and dropped out because I couldn't pay attention to any of it. I had this big plan to be an advertiser and I'm fucked now because I totally let it go.

My friends all ditched me and the people I can hang out with I feel nervous hitting up.

RN I sit and stay focusing on what I did wrong and what I need to do. I just need a start in the right direction.

I know everybody wants me to make it, I'm just so lost.
>>
Sounds like you have turned into a nigger. I dont think theres a cure or any reversing it. My advice is to develop a drug addiction so it wont hurt as much as you waste your life and die early. You fucked your up your only chance on the planet and life. I guess you could find a religion so you wont have to admit that to yourself either.
>>
Start with any full time job, amd go from there. I recommend call centers.
>>
>>1396354
Ask a doctor if you have ADHD and try to get drugs for it.
If you don't have it you're probably just a failure.
>>
>>1396362
Do I get it back or start fresh?
>>
>>1396354
Look up Les Brown on YouTube. People won't recognize you you'll be so motivated
>>
>>1396354
Sounds like me in a few years. Right now I can't even be bothered going to my Job Service Provider to keep my Centrelink bux coming in.

My gf though? She's about to graduate top of her class and already has several grad program/job offers her way.
>>
>>1396354
My girlfriend and I live together as well, and although I did drop out of university, I also picked up a trade in the summers and before university. Maybe you should do that. Nobody can bust your ass if you're working or studying, but sit on your ass as a freeloader and people will tell you how they feel.

Or just smoke weed and ignore it.
>>
>>1396456

Lol. She will leave you as soon as she meets a real man at whatever job she gets.
>>
>>1396431
I think you saved my life. Ty anob
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.