[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom's been scammed by poo in loos pretending to be irs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: niggsect.png (406KB, 853x1224px) Image search: [Google]
niggsect.png
406KB, 853x1224px
my mom's been scammed by poo in loos pretending to be irs
they took 5K dollars
is it possible to get it back, thanks
the method they used was using multiple itunes and walmart carts
she already scratched it off and gave it to them
is it possible to get it back?
thanks
>>
No, your mother has to learn her decisions in life have consequences. Otherwise she will never grow up.

I saw that on Dr. Phil.
>>
>>1396229
but my mom's dumb, she'll fall for other stuff, pls
>>
>>1396224
So your mom thought the IRS is accepting Walmart- and i-tunes cards in excess of 5k and that did not raise a red flag at the size of Texas?

I think those guys deserve that cash.
>>
>>1396238
I just told her that.
They also threatened her with arrest.
And I told her, why would they let a person who is "wanted" have a chance to disssappear?
>>
>>1396237
You could try spending the cards before they spend it.
>>
>>1396224
you are ugly, you are disgusting, im going to kill you, give me 200$
>>
>>1396224
two words OP

foxglove tea
>>
If anyone ever threatens to arrest you, ignore them and hang up. Cops lie all the time to get you to confess. Most of the time they are blowing hot air. If they actually have anything to arrest you, they will just arrest you. The alternative is that they aren't even cops, so they can't even arrest you anyways. Secondly, the IRS doesn't call. They send letters through another federal agency called the post office. Never send money to anyone who won't communicate through postage. The IRS is perfectly willing to take years to solve something. They aren't in any rush.

Your mother is fucking stupid, and should consider this a life lesson. Set up a known list of contacts on her phone, and have it just ignore calls from anyone else. If she keeps falling for stuff, get her screened for dementia.

There is no other excuse for being this stupid. I sincerely hate people like this because they make it actually profitable to harass everyone else.
>>
>>1396238
This. It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money.
>>
File: 1415406624121.jpg (21KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
1415406624121.jpg
21KB, 462x350px
>>1396629
A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar.
>>
>>1396224
>>1396237
Exactly, she should've just went to sleep that night
>>
If your mom is really that stupid she should call you every time someone asks her to do something out of the ordinary.
>>
>>1396847
Someone that stupid is going to ask if they should get a second opinion.

Just saiyan.
>>
if u know any names etc go to your local bike gang and offer them a sponsored bbq-festival in exchange for a little help for your mama

usually works or they will tell you where to go
>>
>>1396862
also
small time gyms are also a VERY good (cannot emphasis this enough) first point to get to know people who will help you in such situations
(look or for people 30+ in general)
>>
>>1396224
So, if you give me a contact number and address for your mum I will hook her up with an antifraud and pooinloo toolkit, no more cash loss or scams after one simple payment of £1000 or USD equivelant.
>>
File: 22_07_2016_007_010.jpg (161KB, 1039x236px) Image search: [Google]
22_07_2016_007_010.jpg
161KB, 1039x236px
the authorities are concerned, but being that dumb is no good
>>
>>1396224
I know a small business owner that fell for the same scam. The more he told us about it the funnier it all became.

I mean it's unfortunate that you mom and him are out thousands, but the scam wasn't even well thought out. It's hard to be stupid in this world,. I just hope she can learn from this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.