[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you'll do when you make it thread. I'll donate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GBP-12.jpg (397KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
GBP-12.jpg
397KB, 851x564px
Shit you'll do when you make it thread.

I'll donate to celebs on youtube that I've been crushing on to fuck them irl. I have Ana Kasparian from the young turks and Rosanna Pansino in mind.
>>
I'll fuckin live in 5 star hotels and eat room service for breakfast lunch and dinner, spending all day naked in bed smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>1395719

With VS models

I'll have my entire fleet of exotics outside the hotels with all my best friends with me

and we'll basically party 24/7 and go adventuring in all the cool parts of the world until we're like mid 30s or late 30s

then ill probs find a supermodel wife and get married and then have supermodel david beckham level kids with my melania trump level supermodel wife

life will be great

ill leave my kids a huge trust fund

and ill set up a huge trust for my family in the next generations and my kids will get lambos at 16 years old and will get all the bitches they want and will be men with awesome bodies

basically ill live my life and then ill live my younger life i didnt get to live through my kids

a billion dollars would be enough but i want 51 billion dollars
>>
>>1395725
I actually have a daytrading scheme that I've tested that I'm going to begin doing in a month.

Based on my preliminary testing I should have about $100 million by next september.
>>
>>1395728
a return of 4% on your money reliably, daily, will net literally this much.
>>
>>1395728

amazing, right now im 20 so im workin at uni to finish, when i finish imma live with my moms and dads and save up $1M in 5-7 years by the time I'm 30

then ill invest that and use that to supplement my lifestyle and freelance work

i want to have around $10M net worth by 33 years old, gonna be opening franchises and stuff like that

after that ill stop working and begin to invest in startups and other stuff thats popular at the time while looking for love lol

hopefully by then ill have a girlfriend who is also semi well off and has the money mind like me
>>
>>1395741
Do you have a plan to go from 1m to 10m in 3 years?
>>
I just want to live without worries. When I make it I will just do the same stuff I do now, live in my house, maybe I'll get hookers from time to time, a personal trainer, and maybe a cook.
>>
>>1395747

nop

going to ride the train and see wat happens

gonna wake up one day and just go out and find places to park my $1M, then hope for the best
>>
ITT: delusional fags
>>
>>1395728
>Based on my preliminary testing I should have about $100 million by next september.
With what kind of fucking starting capital?
>>
File: womanlet.png (200KB, 667x495px) Image search: [Google]
womanlet.png
200KB, 667x495px
>>1395716
Why don't you just shell out a tenner at the nearest circus if you are so into midgets?
>>
Buy my mum a house
Play in the WSOP ME (could do it already but not with brm)
>>
>>1395752
here's what's actually going to happen: you become an alcoholic with a gambling problem. also you'll be living at your parents up to the ripe age of until they die. you're going to really dig fight club, but you'll be afraid of admitting due to its edgy fanbase.
>>
>>1396167
what's nerdy about her?
>>
>>1395728
Your going to get fucking ass blasted by your dog shit daytrading scheme

I can tell because your stupid enough to think your going to make 4% a day.
>>
>>1395725
>melania trump level supermodel wife

Thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>>1395716
Stay in mums basement. Maybe I'll pay for faster internet. And when I die I'll make sure all my money to goes to mum, dad, brothers and sister. If they are all dead I will make someone on ebay really rich
>>
>>1395716
Basically just live with freedom and self-sustainability, doing whatever the fuck I want, knowing I have a huge fortune to support me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.