[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok biz tell me whats wrong with americas health care system and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
Ok biz tell me whats wrong with americas health care system and how it can be solved with cryptos= profit
>>
>>1394984
It cant.

"Bitcoin can fix Obamacare" what the fuck?
>>
>>1394984
Create an insurance company with low fees (More people) but have little cover and have a good set of lawyers. If you are going to do this I would like to be part of this.
>>
>>1395040
Im going to be part of doing this but i need a good list of reasons/ solutions to bring to the USA attention i have connections and people willing to listen
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 308x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 308x279px
These are the things i need to do in order to have the US goverment listen to me

*educate them about blockchain tech
*Describe the value of a health care blockchain system
*identify potential gaps
*Discuss the effectiveness of the solution and the solutions ability to function in the “real world.” This discussion may include information regarding meeting privacy and security standards, implementation and potential performance issues, and cost implications. Risk analysis and mitigation would be appropriate to include as well.
*Discuss the solution's link to the stated objectives in the Nationwide Interoperability Roadmap, PCOR, precision medicine and other national health care delivery priorities.
>>
File: old-people-with-ipad.jpg (46KB, 655x400px) Image search: [Google]
old-people-with-ipad.jpg
46KB, 655x400px
Simple. The problem is that cryptocurrency hasn't become mainstream yet. Once it's in full swing everything will be much better

>implement national cryptocurrency effective immediately
>all cash and credit cards are no longer accepted
>all payments must be made by either phone with qr code scanning or by copy-pasting your key
>watch as the boomer, an ancient species that once took pride in computer illiteracy, withers away and dies from its own incompetence
>>
>>1395102
Top kek but seriously the goverment wont listen to me if i say shit like that i need help with reasons stated
>>1395061
Then om hoing to sumbit it in a few days then possibly present it to a board in august they WILL read what i have to say and are interested
Critics are sayibg it will take to much
energy and power fir it to be profitable but we all know thats bs with POS hybrids and just ysing existing blockchains like ethereum
>>
>>1395190
Holy shit i must be tired i missed all those typos
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.