[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI biz right now i have a dilmma problem, on of my best friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nt7mf3GXhO1r9ged7o1_1280.jpg (988KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt7mf3GXhO1r9ged7o1_1280.jpg
988KB, 1000x1500px
HI biz right now i have a dilmma problem, on of my best friends is getting into a MLM business called "WEALTH GENERATORS" wich tells you are going to get rich blablabla but need to buy a membership, i really what to tell him, but i also want to see the outcome, what should i do,
Any MLM related stories with family and friends?
>>
Mom is a bullshit meme besides for the top beginning group. My ex made 11k through luck with WG and was their top female. Their alerts are shit if you actually learned how to trade FOREX. Taxbot is Meh and the general quality of the people you meet is Meh as well.
>>
>>1394798
Express your skepticism to him. When he tries it anyway, because they always do, let him learn this lesson the hard way.
>>
>>1394798
Hah, I had a friend who did the same. Miraculously he got his money back in the end, but that's all he did.

Explain it to your friend that the only way he's making serious money is if he can shill this shit to enough people. Unless he has a really good plan for roping in enough suckers he shouldn't try on empty beliefs.

Have him defend his plan to you, don't push too hard, enjoy the outcome if he does go through with it.
>>
>>1394798
yeah listen to everyone here. i have a friend in this as well, the alerts are garbage you'll be breaking even if you're lucky. the real money is in the MLM part if it: signing others up. that's pretty much the only way you will make money through Wealth Generators.

my friend went all out though, he leased a lambo, shills it on instagram saying he "bought" it through the money he made with wealth generator alerts. he recently air BNB'd a nice penthouse and took a bunch of pics saying it's his. basically pretend to be rich and idiot millenials will eat that shit up and buy whatever you're selling. it's genius really, im surprised he thought of it, but you need to have a low moral compass to rip people off like that. not for me but maybe for you?
>>
>>1395235
a roommate currently told me to join him on this shit , its a bit different u give this "company" like 10000$ and they say we will pay you 50$ daily (forever) and we will give you emore money if you shill it

they actually are paying him the 50$ everyday (it s been 1 week) im telling him they will stop soon but hes not listening what should i do /biz/
>>
A friend's sister got heavily into Amway for a while and aside from her annoying the shit out of everyone hassling them to buy her energy drinks or whatever,no real harm was done. MLM doesn't burn people too much for horror stories but the bullshit about everyone getting rich is a joke.

>>1395486
That shit is straight up ponzi and illegal, MLM at least makes people sell products.
>>
>>1394798
>WEALTH GENERATORS

According to Google maps their HQ is next to the "NAtional Center of shaken Baby Syndrome"

That says it all...
>>
>>1394798
>i really what to tell him, but i also want to see the outcome, what should i do
Some friend you are!
>>
>>1395563
if he tells him his friend would just tell him to fuck off
>>
>>1394798
All MLMs are just ponzi schemes with the transaction hidden behind a product.

Their product is almost always overpriced and mediocre. This is especially true when they tell you about an "amazing" product (like WG's newsletter, or one of the more common "lotions and potions" concoctions from other MLMs), but then they always lead into how you should recruit your friends & family and build a "team".

These companies also use a lot of brainwashing under the guise of "self-help" mindset training. Sometimes it only takes a few of these seminars to get someone under the spell of easy money, especially if they are in a financially vulnerable stage of their life.
>>
>>1395486
It'll pay for itself in 200 days.
But odds are this is a scam and they will file for bankruptcy or something once they've gotten enough suckers. I don't know how else they plan to make money because I'm pretty sure a hitman costs more than $10,000.
>>
>>1396353
Yeah I checked and $50 a day on a $10,000 investment is almost a 200% annual return, so they aren't investing the money.
I don't see any way to make money on this except by either bailing out or killing your "customers," and the latter would probably cost more than the buy-in if you wanted to get away with it.

>>1396329
Technically it is a pyramid scheme, not a ponzi scheme. The difference is that ponzi schemes are illegal while pyramid schemes are just unethical.
>>
>>1394798
I wouldn't even sit around to watch. They are going to try and rope you into it. They ALWAYS do this.

Cut your losses and tell them you refuse to be friends with anyone peddling that shit. It's not worth the 'potential' entertainment value. Every conversation will get directed back into this stupid shit and you won't be able to have fun with them anymore. Every single action they take will have to be weighed against how they are trying to rope you into their scheme. By cutting them out of your life, you get to enjoy both the short term benefits of not having to deal with that shit, and you can choose to deliver a real wake up slap when they do try to crawl back to you after they give up.

You can tell them, sorry, actions have consequences. I warned you about this, and you refused to listen to me. You should have thought about that before you did something this stupid. Then hang up or walk away. Let them think about how their actions permanently lost them a friend. Maybe they hate you for it. That's on them. Maybe they learn from it.

Either way, whether you care about them or not, it's better for both of you to do it this way. There's plenty of other people you can befriend in the world, and there's an unending tide of idiots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.