[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What careers let me fuck around the world doing business... stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Minyan_view3_v004.jpg (113KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Minyan_view3_v004.jpg
113KB, 640x360px
What careers let me fuck around the world doing business... stuff? What do I major in to get there?
>inb4 retard
Yes, I know. I also appreciate your counsel greatly.
>>
wat
>>
>>1394883
Yes or no motherfucker.
>>
>>1394918
Yes
>>
w-what, figure out what you want first then come back you infuriatingly silly subhuman
>>
File: 1460523184733.jpg (105KB, 501x585px)
1460523184733.jpg
105KB, 501x585px
women studies
>>
>>1394930
Ok thanks.
>>
>>1394797
Sales

then experience, or be very lucky some businessman wants to take you as his padawan
>>
Read the book confessions of an economic hitman by john perkins. Today these people are part of DC thinktanks and have doctorates in psychology/marketing.

I think this is what you want.
>>
>>1394797
I started sourcing products from online websites. Then I found there is a lot a trading shows all over the world were you met suppliers.
I found people doing that in facebook and they travel to those fairs for business and they can deduct that travel from taxes. basically is going anywhere for "free".

I am thinking about going to Vegas, California and China to source some products. maybe next year Mexico, Germany and Japan.
>>
>>1394797
>marine engineering by working on ships.
>some tourism bullshit degrees.
>maybe finance will get you a job where you will be required to counsel in more than one location.
>military ???

but that's if you're lucky/don't care about shit pay ( see military )

you have two options, either make money and travel ( face it that's what you actually want to do, you just want to get paid for it ), or start a business that is based on importing/exporting shit.

or you just make the money and tour the world looking for local businesses and invest in them, hoping to not get scammed.

>also you're a retard
>>
>>1394797
LMA, you are an aeronautical mainteiner.
You travel around the world and you ger a seriously good pay
>>
>Be compliance examiner
>Travel is 40%
>Get a per diem $60+ per day depending on city
>king size room every time

Do it

Accounting major btw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.