[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Overpaid in taxes for years because tax accountant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1457677502893.jpg (42KB, 614x620px) Image search: [Google]
1457677502893.jpg
42KB, 614x620px
>Be me
>Overpaid in taxes for years because tax accountant was retarded
>Tax accountant moved outa state and retired
>Stuck with doing a tax refund
>Too lazy to hire an accountant
>It would probably take me a few hours to do
>Have plenty of time to do it.

The tax refund is about $10k. I've got over 6 figures in the bank and just don't give a shit because I live in a condo I inherited. I screamed at myself today because it's been over a year and I need to fucking do this but I keep procrastinating. I don't need the money. but I have this burning desire to do many things but I'm just too lazy and have no motivation for doing it.This simple tax refund is irking me to no end. I don't have to do it, but it's a good chunk of money and I would be stupid not to.

What gets you richfags motivated? For example, our hero D.J. Trump didn't stop at a million, or a billion. He kept going. He kept going like a mad man. HOW DOES HE DO IT WHY AM I SUCH A SLOTHFUL FAGGOT BORDERLINE NEET!? I refuse to give up and stop here goddamnit. There's more to life than this. Do I seriously need to hire a personal self motivator who will jew me out my money? Are they worth it?
>>
Yes, it's technically an Amended Return or whatever the fuck it's called, I know.
>>
Money isn't a goal, it's a means. The way you make money can be your goal, if you love your job, but just acquiring currency simply for the sake of making your various worth numbers go up is literally autistic. You're trying to force yourself to be autistic and it's not working because you're just retarded.
>>
>>1394778
Dear god...

Had an easy life given to you on a silver platter, yet you still act like a little sad NEET.

>What gets you richfags motivated?

A strong work ethic, which they have honed from a young age.

You had easy mode life, you'll never be motivated to do anything.
>>
>>1394784
Haven't worked a 9 to 5 job in like 6 years. So yes, I lost my work ethic I think. Maybe I should go incognito and work at a Best Buy but they'll think I'm a typical autistic NEET.
>>
>>1394791
You'll never be able to develop a work ethic, you are already wealthy, and never had to work for it.

You were taught that money grows on trees and you don't need to lift a finger, as evidenced by the fact you wont spend a few hours on your tax to get $10,000.
>>
>>1394778
Wait until the state sends you an angry letter saying you owe them 7 figures, and if you don't send in a return by whatever date, they can assess you a % of their "estimated taxes owed", even if it's not correct at all.

That motivated me all right.
>>
>>1394846
That happened?

Also, op, it is your ethical duty and imperative to pay as little taxes as possible in life. Taxation is theft.
>>
>>1394987
>Taxation is theft.
Wew.
>>
>>1394987
>Taxation is theft.
>That same system allows you to get massive tax refunds if you structure your affairs right.

You just a retard, anon.
>>
>>1395068
The average income Belgian pays 55% of all his property in some form off tax to the Belgian state.

More for higher incomes.

All so we can have 7 governments and parliaments governing as much people as NYC. And so Muhammed and Co can be paid 700eur/month plus housing so he can rape some kids at the pool.

But hey, they let you keep some of their loot if you jump through all the loopholes xD xD

Don't tell me that isn't theft.
>>
>>1394987
>That happened?
Oh yeah. Being waaaay off the mark doesn't matter to them if you can't prove it.
Basically, they're saying "we think you made a shitload of money, and if you don't file your fucking return by this date, we're going to assume we're right".
Then they start charging interest. My first one was supposed to be for $36,500.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.