[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you invest in weapons, /biz/? Is morality an issue for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Airstrike.jpg (24KB, 425x355px) Image search: [Google]
Airstrike.jpg
24KB, 425x355px
Would you invest in weapons, /biz/?

Is morality an issue for you regarding this?
>>
>>1394460
Because it's not 1935
>>
Honestly? I think that the shoddy aristocracy has gotten so bloated that it's bound to have to trim fat at some point.
>>
>>1394460
In Europe.
Planning on stocking some guns and ammo illegally in the case of a SHTF scenario.

Seems like a good investment, the way things are going here with the EU and the very real possibility of another financial metldown.
People in the street and online are already talking about violence and civil uprising. Give it ten years and Europe will be engulfed in flames once more.

So yeah, I will be "investing" in weapons.
>>
>>1394463
Fear (our most primitive feeling) will be an everlasting factor to weapon sales. Read the news lately?
>>
File: baby grinch.jpg (102KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
baby grinch.jpg
102KB, 640x614px
>>1394460
invest in weapons? fuck yeah obviously, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. invest in weapons and some dumbells so you can get swole for the upcoming race war.

>is morality an issue regarding this
>morality

what kind of fucking question is that? if your government prevents you from owning some sort of weapons and you're having moral scruples over acquiring them, then you're probably fucked. thankfully i live in the united states where no one asks such a beta-level, perma-cuckold, destructively self-critical question.

if you're talking about just investing in arms companies in general then same thing no scruples and sure i would if i believed i had a better risk/reward outlook than any other investment.
>>
File: george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>1394535
Got my answer right there. Thanks /biz/. Will invest in underground bunkers too.
>>
Dry markets are my biggest problem with weapons stocks. Company secures a contract, instant price raise. Not worth lurking the news for when other markets have better yields and less autisn to watch
>>
On a related note, is the weapons manufacturing/designing industry good to get into?
>>
>>1394535

>some dumbells so you can get swole
>swole from using dumbbells

kek < this one
kek
kek
>>
A Clinton presidency would almost inevitably lead to increased gun sales, and both presidents are likely to take more hawkish stances on foreign policy, particularly as the middle east continues to deteriorate.
>>
>>1394460
honestly i rather invest in tobacco
>>
>>1394460
I'm generally a pretty bleeding heart kind of guy, but I would still invest in weapons since if somebody is gonna make some profit, it may as well be me.

I wouldn't ever invest in a start-up sense though
>>
>>1394460
If you don't buy them, somebody else will.

t. Has 10% of portfolio in BAE Systems
>>
>>1394460
>Would you invest in weapons, /biz/?
Yes. If I had the money I'd buy 100 shares of SWHC tomorrow.

>Is morality an issue for you regarding this?
Not in the least. War is a facet of human nature, and if someone's going to profit off of it it may as well be.
I'm far more hesitant to buy into tobacco. That shit's like free to play mobile games except it kills addicts instead of bankrupting them.
>>
>>1395917
Found the guy that's never lifted
>>
>>1394460
>Is morality an issue for you regarding this?

Absolutely.

We need to bomb those racist, mysognynistic, bigoted, ass backwards muslims back to the shit holes they crawled out of.

I absolutely invest with political reasons in mind.
>>
>>1394460

Fuck yeah I'd invest in weapons

I'd even work for a military contractor in a second

Hell, I might as well go and kill those arabs myself.
>>
>>1396156

Its exactly because I'm a /fit/izen that I laughed at that shit.
>>
I carry a 1911 with me everyday to work and home makes me feel comfy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.