[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What offer would get me more customers? I want to start freelancing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rarepepe.png (333KB, 931x554px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.png
333KB, 931x554px
What offer would get me more customers? I want to start freelancing more, and maybe use a penetration pricing strategy.

1)
>$1 website and web server pentest - detecting both web application-based and server software vulnerabilities

2)
>$1 whitehat Search Engine Optimization of moderate quality

3)
>$5 website creation using WordPress, costs of customizing the theme backend and front end code, as well as the costs of installing WordPress included
>>
>>1394006
Are you living in a 4th world country
>>
>>1394566
No. I just fear getting no customers so much that I'm read to work at North Korea/Zimbabwe wages.
If I get no customers during the very beginning of my freelancing career, I will feel inadequate.
>>
>>1394566
Also, should I send copies confirming that I study math and CS at uni to the customers?
>>
I have a feeling you have no idea how "pentesting" or any real hacking works, considering you listed that you will set up Wordpress for someone, which is known as the most vulnerable blogging software. Maybe if you said ghost or medium I'd have a bit more respect for you, not to mention your prices are what an Indian would give. Let me guess, your "website and web server pentesting" includes Google dorks for sqli (if you are even at this level), and an acunetix report?

/rant
>>
>>1394954
I actually do know how pentesting works, and have a very strong background in it. I was at the level you're talking about when I was about 12-13 years old, and have improved a lot since then (I'm now in my early 20s). Plus, I actually go to one of the Europe's best universities in CS/math.

The pentesting services I'm talking about consists of finding vulnerabilities in web applications, as well as vulnerabilities in the server services.
The latter consists of mainly searching for remote code eexecution vulnerabilities, as well as DDoS vulnerabilities if such are demanded (yes, one must find DDoS vulnerabilities to prevent more intricate DDoS attacks than basic tcp flood).

Plus, I also code automated pentesting scripts on demand.

I think the feeling you have is based on a lack of knowledge of the current state of the web developer industry. WordPress is curently the most demanded CMS in virtually all the market niches. I don't care if it's vulnerable. I simply do the work for others, and they pay me for it. Some people prefer having more flexibility over security, and they have a right for that choice.
>>
>>1394954
Also, Oracle's Java and other Oracle products are extremely vulnerable, and there are zero days that are being published almost daily.
That won't stop people from using it. And it doesn't mean that you lack the knowledge in pentesting if you deal with Oracle products - sometimes the markets demand it.
>>
>>1395023
Same guy, diff id as I'm on diff comp.

Congrats on studying at the most prestigious colleges, I'm sure you are making your parents/whoever paid for it proud when you tell them that you are charging people $1 to "pentest" for them.

I understand what you are saying about DDoS, but you really think some kid with his moms credit card won't be able to buy a web stresser and knock everything you put in, offline? Come on dawg..

There are much smarter people then you in this industry, people who already have access to the company you are penetrating servers and find out you are going to do a pentest, and fuck with you. Have you ever been fucked by a real blackhat?

If you are capable of finding "remote code execution" as you say (which I'm sure is bullshit) then why don't you just do bug bounties to build up your portfolio? I'm sure it will pay better, and it will also look good for you.
>>
>>1395023
Also lol:
"I don't care if I'm implementing a vulnerable cms! It's in demand!"

Fuck you dude you are stupid as fuck, I guarantee me and my boys know more then your dumbass, you remind me of one of those Twitter kids that are like:

Dude what's the 3rd layer of osi model you have 2 minutes or your a skid
>>
>>1395036
>I understand what you are saying about DDoS, but you really think some kid with his moms credit card won't be able to buy a web stresser and knock everything you put in, offline? Come on dawg..

Do you have any idea how basic netowrking works? In the modern world, load balancers and DDoS protection made this kind of idiocy irrelevant. The only real way to take down a website reliably is to find (DDoS) vulnerabilities which are very specific to its software. At least, this is the easiest way. Then, DDoS protection can be bypassed as very little traffic could end up taking down the website entirely.

And only if that kid is a retard, would he buy a web stresser. He could spend his money more wisely, and use a botnet plus DNS amplification (or other forms of traffic amplications) to strike with much greater traffic for the buck.

I don't know why I'm even replying to this - it's pretty obvious that you're a bad troll. And most blackhats are dumb idiot script kiddies who have no idea what they're doing. Hence, they have to make money as criminals - because they lack the skill to make the money in a legal way.

I knew a dumb blackhat like you, and he's in prison now. Why? Because he had the same mentality as you. He illegaly took down a website for a pay, and... accidentally the whole DDoS protection. This is what you get for being a retard who lacks even the most basic knowledge in networking, computer architecture theory and vulnerabilities.
>>
>>1394006
Please give this pepe morpheus glasses
>>
>>1394006
Fuck man, give me a throw away email address, I'll hire you to make me some shitty program in PHP. It's 30mins work at best, I'll pay you like $20USD
>>
>>1395092
He can only set up your Wordpress site. That's the extent of his ability
>>
>>1395117
Then he should respectfully, go and fuck himself. Get jerb at My Donalds and earn 5x as much
>>
if u have such skills

1) go to nearby lower to middle class biz sites
2) find vulnerability
3) go straight to CEO w/e
4) ???
5. Profit

10000000000x times more rewarding for potential customers than gong on the internet with the rest of the 6 billion people and work for 1$
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.