[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’ve got a great idea for an app type game. But I’ve got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 326963[1].jpg (142KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
326963[1].jpg
142KB, 600x400px
I’ve got a great idea for an app type game. But I’ve got no technical abilities to develop it myself.

How do I protect my idea while I search for people who can help me develop it into a working product? And how much will that cost me?

>tits for attention
>>
Learn to code or have the capital to hire. End of story.
>>
>>1392851
THanks but that is not the question.
When I hire, or first search for people to hire, and during the development I want my idea to be protected. Something like intellectual property. How do I do that?
>>
>>1392879
No compete contract clause?
>>
>>1392921
Ok. But what if word gets out? Can I protectvan idea like you can an original work?
>>
>>1392825
find someone who is learning it (college) and pay him 200 dollars to do it and promise him 30-
40 % of the company(or give him 505% in profit but 49% in deal making)
>>
>>1392933
(samefag) or in fiverr and divide the work in 2 3 parts and give it to multiple people so the wont "steal" it
>>
>>1392825
just get some indian or asian developers to do it. you think they can steal your idea and implement it within the usa better than you can? (assuming youre in the usa) they will be so happy with the money you paid them they wont even think about it
>>
Ideas are overrated and a dime a dozen.
True skills are a treasure and hard to find.

Thats why you pay out of the ass for the latter and the first will buy you nothing.
>>
I went to a incubator for startup, it's a place where you go and when you have an idea they help you with contact/subventions/advices etc etc like they could link you to programmer and advise you with professionels and sub you AND rent you office for a low price. They have to keep the secret about you idea like a doctor with patients (don't know the english terminology) So if they talk you sue . Find something like that close to you
>>
>>1393020
Thanks anon
>>
File: 794.gif (452KB, 330x189px) Image search: [Google]
794.gif
452KB, 330x189px
>>1392932

Lol, your idea isn't that good, I can promise you. I'm a mobile software president, people pitch me their shit ideas 24/7 and act like they're about to hand over launch codes. Not to mention you wouldn't believe what does/doesn't do well on mobile, it's never what you think will do well. Ever.
>>
>>1393696
My idea is very simple, uses 100% tried and tested tech and I dont think its launch codes or a guaranteed pot of gold. All I want is some legal security while I develop it further. OK, mr. Phone president?
>>
>>1393820
But M8 I'm sure someone will have already made a dick sucking app. Basically Uber but instead you order a /biz/nessman to wear out his kneepads (with a customer feedback star rating system and surge pricing obviously)
>>
>>1392825
NDA
also, what >>1392933 said, except with vesting over time so you don't get screwed out of ownership if they decide to bail.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.