[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Find some interesting bot software online >seemsinteresting.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bot.jpg (543KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
543KB, 4000x3000px
>Be me
>Find some interesting bot software online
>seemsinteresting.jpg
>play around a little bit
>after a week make 150 dollars a day legally without doing anything.

Why aren't you making money through bots yet? I'm sitting here eating cerial in front of my computer with a big smile just watching the number grow by a few dollars every 15 minutes.
>>
>>1392085
how? spam? what program?
>>
>>1392094
he's memeing
>>
>>1392097
>Everybody that has made it is memeing.

There are better ways of earning money than daytrading 1k dollars on robin hood.

>>1392094
I'm not going to release my method, because I'm still earning money with it, once I have something better set up I'll post the whole thing here. Think of it as a way of abusing websites such as adf.ly and adsense by google.

Finding and/or creating such software isn't hard though, you just have to do some research and have a good idea.

I suggest reading Blackhatworld or similar forums, you might not find a complete guide but it can help you.
>>
>>1392104
>Everybody that has made it
>150 dollars a day
PAJ kek EET
>>
>>1392085
Is your method legal?

I used to make about $800/day e-whoring, about 90% automated, with custom bots/macros.

My method wasn't legal though. I eventually quit. I have a college degree and found employment. I didn't want to always worry about the feds knocking down my door.
>>
>>1392127
I work 1h a week just checking if everything is running fine and spend the rest of my day doing whatever I want and working on other projects. I earn 150 a day 7 days a week 30 days a month.

>>1392131
Does it break terms? Yes. Is it necesarily illegal? No. The worst they'll do is ban my accounts or IP (hasn't happened yet), which I'll then just change.
>>
I'll bite. You got me interested OP.
Any more info besides "hey guys I'm making internet money"?
>>
>>1392085
so, are you gonna help us poorfags out or was this just a thinly veiled brag thread?
>>
>>1392182
lets take that as a no
>>
Blackhatworld is like a pig that eats random shit and then squirts poop all over the place with sometimes some expensive jewellery inside of the shit that you can pick out of the shit with rubber gloves
>>
>>1392766
nice
>>
OP's program does either spam or click fraud.
Both are illegal in many cases, with the latter being always illegal.
Most likely it does click fraud, seeing that he got his shitty bot from Blackhatworld.
>>
File: 1468807650785.png (364KB, 652x412px) Image search: [Google]
1468807650785.png
364KB, 652x412px
>>1392085

Can you please give a hint or something what field this is in OP, been looking for ways to bot for years and never been sucessful. Where did you find the software? Please just anything at all you could point towardsfor years and never been sucessful. Where did you find the software? Please just anything at all you could point towards
>>
>>1392779
You can goldfarm in MMOs. Old school RuneScape is a great example. There are tons of bots for that game because the developers don't do much to discourage them. Expect to be banned a lot if you use a public bot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.