[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends. Can you make it in the business world without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: robot.png (472KB, 960x1622px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
472KB, 960x1622px
I have no friends. Can you make it in the business world without connections? If you offer people a good mutual beneficial deal, you can get by, right? Money matters more than an old friend in business?
>>
>>1390488
no
>>
>>1390488
yes
>>
I'll be your friend anon!
>>
>>1390538
Properly meme'd
>>
>>1390538

Do you have skype?
>>
I don't understand, can't you just get a job and work that job for money?

Aren't making connections as simply as saying hi to your boss and putting up with his small talk so you think he likes you?

Why do you need RL friends to do this?
>>
>>1390488

Become self employed with an online business. Transcend the wage cuckery where you make someone else richer.
>>
>>1390554
Wait why don't you have friends BTW? My Skype name is real name so not giving here
>>
>>1390489
This.

>>1390561
Networking is simply just glorified nepotism. If the people you meet like you, they put in the good word to get you hired and you basically just become friends with them.

Hence realistically speaking an anti social loner has no chance of getting a stable salary job unless they freelance or get rich trading memecoins
>>
>>1390591
hahahaha he can't even get friends by people who said they would be his friend!
>>
>>1390591

I never learned to socialize.
>>
Making friends is easy though?

Just don't be a creep
>>
>>1390488
If you can't socialize you will do poorly in anything that isn't just you alone in front of your computer
>>
>>1390639
Honestly mate I don't understand how this happened. Didn't you go to school? What age are you?
>>
>tfw the most you socialize is ordering food at a counter
>i get the old office lady to call up food for me if we are getting food ordered to the office so i don't even have to talk to them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.