[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate the new $100 bill? I miss the old $100 bill,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: new $100 bill.jpg (218KB, 1000x843px) Image search: [Google]
new $100 bill.jpg
218KB, 1000x843px
Anyone else hate the new $100 bill? I miss the old $100 bill, it might've looked old but it looked like real money. The new one looks like those fake plastic money euros use.
>>
Counterfeiters love the old ones 2. If we had not changed over they would be printing off better quality 100's than we were.
>>
>>1390231
AusFag here
>regular user of the world's most secure/aesthetic pleasing physical currency :^)

Excluding the obnoxious gold 100, the new revisions look really nice. What security features have they added? Maybe instead of the gold 100, a transparent film would have looked better, and served as a deterrent to counterfeiters. Is it still made of paper?

Also revising your currency is going to bankrupt North Korea.
>>
File: 20160719_142627.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_142627.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Also is consistently really that difficult?
>>
File: 1404406006141.gif (973KB, 256x186px)
1404406006141.gif
973KB, 256x186px
>>1390231
>>
frequently changing the design and adding more color and new features is important to throwing off counterfeiting

I prefer the new design honestly, I like the gold ink well. Really thought what we need are new faces and designs on our money.
>>
>>1390284
It doesn't stop counterfeiters, there's already fake $100s being made all over third world shitholes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RoZrtBijRY

>>1390281
It's just poorly designed in general. Thanks Obama.
>>
I have some old 100 bills from the 90s and 00s tucked away. I wonder how much they're worth, and if they'll appreciate more.
>>
Swiss framc best fiat desu
>>
>>1390231
>>904256
>>
Counterfeiters actually have a hard time counterfeiting the new dollars. These new bills have trademarks and watermarks that are nearly impossible to recreate.
>>
>>1390360
Piece of piss mate if you know how
>>
>>1390360
thats a bad thing tho
>>
>>1390330
what exactly does Obama have to do with anything?

>>1390344
the numismatic value of bills is unfortunately quite low, I have a lot of quite well preserved bills from the 1800s but they aren't really worth that much.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x338px)
image.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>not telling your workplace that you need to be paid in all tubmans and if you don't you refuse to work their

Lol, get the fuck out you racist sack of shit
>>
>>1390399
I really do hope they go with that portrait, just to see that face judging you any time you're about to spend your money on dumb shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.