[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose the owner of pic related wanted to rent this house i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Suppose the owner of pic related wanted to rent this house instead of sell.

How much would monthly rent be?

How would you calculate this number?

http://m.trulia.com/property/3228967313-3703-Village-Park-Dr-Chevy-Chase-MD-20815
>>
Is it abnormal for the owner of an expensive house to rent it?
>>
>>1389898
Yeah, why would a millionaire rent his shit out to people he doesn't know who will probably have their cats and dogs spraying piss all around the house? He can afford to just hang on to it.
>>
Jesus fuck I used to live a block away from there in the mid 1980s.
>>
>>1389898
Not really.
Especially when you can get anywhere from $5,000 to $8,000 a month in rent for one.
A lot of times, people with a house worth a mil have more than one.
>>
>>1389894

No one is going to rent a home like that

Anyone with the money to rent out a 1.3 million home is just going to get their own mortgage.

Also, no one that owns a 1.3 million home is going to allow typical renter trash into it.
>>
>>1389920
This

The only way you will see million dollar homes being rented is if the owner owns the company that in turn owns the house which he then rents to himself.
>>
>>1389910
>>1389920
>>1389924
>not pricing your rental way out of the range of niggers, white trash, and other minorities
>not having the maximum security deposit allowed by law
itt: people who have never owned property and probably never will
>>
>>1389920
>No one is going to rent a home like that
They do, though

>Anyone with the money to rent out a 1.3 million home is just going to get their own mortgage.
Depends. If they only want to stay a year or so, they may want to avoid the hassle of a mortgage.

>no one that owns a 1.3 million home is going to allow typical renter trash into it.
Everyone I know doing it uses a vetting/management agency to filter out the crap.
>>
What an overpriced piece of shit

I sincerely hope fellow millennials decide to crash the market
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.