[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy that gets paid to stand in lines to buy Jordan's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 750x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 750x839px
Ask a guy that gets paid to stand in lines to buy Jordan's then marks them hundreds to drug dealing niggers anything
>>
File: 1442135024049.webm (2MB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442135024049.webm
2MB, 586x720px
>>1388716
How large is your profit?
>>
How did you get into this? I was considering something similar. I wonder if anyone is looking for people like me on taskrabbit?
>>
>>1388721
It all depends on the specific release and how many of said negros are interested and how many I am able to obtain.

The sad part is, I am usually not able to abtain the full amount they are asking for, I have been looking for someone at footlocker, etc to come in with me on this to make it more profitable, but I would guess some of the people that work at those stores already sell on eBay etc.
>>
>>1388725
I was always interested in shoes but never really had a lot of money, just did it as another way to get some cash to buy shoes, now I started to make a decent amount and realized I had something
>>
>>1388725
btw never heard of taskrabbit until now, looks interesting though
>>
>>1388731

Nice. Do you resell on craiglist/ebay/facebook or through word of mouth?
>>
>>1388716
What size shoe do you usually buy?
>>
>>1388716

Is this as stupid of a hustle as it seems?
>>
Why are you so smug about a few hundred extra bucks every few months when it takes thousands in capital?
>>
>>1389244
Dude.....percentages.
>>
>>1388716
Why would someone pay you to do that instead of just doing it themselves? It doesn't seem like this is something that would require a middleman.
>>
>>1390461
Because niggers don't want to stand in lines, but want a guarantee that the little white boy is gonna get it, it's like a brand new phone or console, homeboy aint trying to wait for dat shit
>>
File: _2016-07-19_10-55-44.jpg (924KB, 1514x912px) Image search: [Google]
_2016-07-19_10-55-44.jpg
924KB, 1514x912px
Its not for everyone but I like jordans. The fit and finish is pretty good and will last you a good few years if you treat them right. Def wouldn't go out of my way to sit in lines though (or pay someone to do it for me)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.